Does smoking reduce the chances of getting pregnant
It is not recommended that you smoke anything while trying to get pregnant. It isn't healthy for your future pregnancy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-smoking-reduce-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Does smoking reduce the chances of getting pregnant"
- Will smoking weed reduce my chances of getting pregnant??
- No, smoking weed will not lessen a woman's chance of conceiving but it will decrease a man's sperm count. As long as you quit when you find out you are pregnant you will be fine. You would have to smoke A LOT if weed for it to affect the ba...
- How to Reduce Smoking
- ･ 1 Detach smoking from common places. Many people smoke most in conjunction with other activities, such... ･ 2 Substitute other activities for smoking. Many people find that beyond the addiction to nicotine, the... ･ 3 Use quitting aids. T...
- Does smoking reduce chances of having a healthy baby?
- Yes! Smoking can do two seriously harmful things to a baby. Firstly, the baby can be born with blood poisoning, and secondly (perhaps of the two that cannot be cured) is that the baby can be born addicted to smoking, especially if you smoke...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will smoking weed reduce my chances of getting pregnant?
- Q: My fiance and I are trying to get pregnant but I was wondering if smoking weed will lower the chances? And yes, I'm going to quit as soon as I find out I do get pregnant!! but does weed keep it from happening as easily or does it not even effect anything before I actually get preggo?I do NOT want anyone talkin shit, so refrain from negative comments!! only helpful things, please.
- A: No, smoking weed will not lessen a woman's chance of conceiving but it will decrease a man's sperm count. As long as you quit when you find out you are pregnant you will be fine. You would have to smoke A LOT if weed for it to affect the baby. Also, the effects of weed on infants (in case you all were wondering) are much less than if you choose to smoke cigarettes and include possibly making the child low birth weight, or causing hyperactivity later on.
- Smoking - getting pregnant?
- Q: Hi! Could you tell me pls what is the degree of getting pregnant if you smoke? Does smoking reduce my chances of getting pregnant? In what measure? What shall I do? Do I have to quit smoking NOW or is it ok if i continue on smoking, but less cigarettes per day? What shall \i do? I am taking now folic acid, as i know it is good to take it when trying to conceive. What else shall i do? Thanks.
- A: I would advise you to keep taking your folic acid, try to quit if you can if you cant quit cut down your intake daily, you will be prone to miscarry cos it weakens the uterus lining so they say. But i know girls that have smoked all the way through there pregnancy and the baby has been suffering from asthma or come out really small cos it didnt grow properly. Best thing is to stay healthy for yuo and your baby. Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.
- Husband OVERWEIGHT reduce chances of getting pregnant?
- Q: My hubby is about 50lbs overweight, and we have been trying to get preggo for 8 months now, and nothing!It is soooo frustrating, neither of us drink, smoke, or do anything that would be unhealthy for us TTC. I just went to the Ob/Gyn for a yearly and fertility tests, and everything came back fine for me!!!If my hubby loses some weight, is there a possibility we could finally conceive???All experiences welcome!Thanks guys!
- A: If your tests and his tests are fine then what you need to do is TAKE IT EASY. Baby making changes love making into a continued effort for both of you instead of a nice experience. Stop "trying" and relax, just go with the flow. If both of you are healthy then there is no need to worry. What I would do in your situation is buy a fertility monitor to up your chances of conception but try to be calm about it and don't get frustrated. I tried for more than a year and the moment I stopped trying and started enjoying my hubby again and relaxed, that's when I got pregnant.
Prev Question: Do girls have there period while there pregnant
People also view