Does a brown discharge and a 2 day late period mean your pregnant
It is possible. However, you could have those symptoms not be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to do a pregnancy test. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-a-brown-discharge-and-a-2-day-late-period-mean-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Does a brown discharge and a 2 day late period mean your pregnant"
- Does a brown discharge and a 2 day late period mean your pregnant?
- It is possible. However, you could have those symptoms not be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to do a pregnancy test.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- pregnant or just weird period?
- Q: my period was due on the 12th but it didnt come. on mon the 15th, i had very light brown spotting when i wiped, i mean very light, it kind of just tinted the discharge (sorry tmi) so i thought i was starting my period a couple days late. well it is now the 19th and i have had no more brown spotting or anything since monday night. do you think i might be pregnant? anybody ever had this happen and be pregnant? i know they say that implantation bleeding comes about a week or 2 before your period but since my period is actually a week late, i was thinking i might have just ovulated late or something. my husband and i have been trying for over a year so are hoping this is it.my last period was nov 14th incase that helps
- A: I would take a test sounds like you just maybe pregnant
- Seriously confused.....12/3/08..16 days late?
- Q: Hi im 29 yrs old my hubby and i are trying to get pregnant....i am about 16 days late for my period which i haven't ever missed I was suppose to have my period on the 18th of november...but didn't..i haven't had my period since October 18th 08...i supposedly ovulated on the 6th of Nov..that's when we had sex....2 weeks after i started to have a brown discharge for about 3-4 days then it stopped..i took a test 3 days ago and it came out negative..i guess it was because my niece bought it for me at a dollar store..guess they are not accurate as what i've heard.And no i have not been stressed at all and i feel perfectly fine..only that i have noticed white bumps on my nipples that were not there what does this mean??..if anyone knows or has been on the same boat as I'm please let me know your experiences ....im so confuse i don't know what to think anymore
- A: test again. Be sure you use the first urine of the morning. Even though the sticks say you don't have to- DO IT! That urine has higher concentration of the HCG (hormone), and if it is low (as in early pregnancy)- this will give you are higher chance of getting that positive test. I would see about getting in with you doc either way.Good luck.
- if i get a neg 1st response early, am i not pregnant or is there still time!?
- Q: i know a lot of people say take the 6 day early first response, as it will show that you are pregnant before your period, i have done one and its neg, does this mean i am defo not?? i am due on within these next few days so i havnt actually missed a period yet, i started bleeding a bit over a week ago which i thought was my period coming early, it lasted about 2 1/2 days just brown discharge and since then i have had sore nipples and i am quite bloated. whats the latest time after your missed period has anyone got the BFP! i feel different in myself and i never get sore nipples or breasts which was the first sign with my son...xxxx
- A: Give it a couple more days and then test again. It might have just been too early. good luck!
Prev Question: What age do most teenagers get pregnant
People also view