Do your limpnodes swell when your pregnant
Yes, they do in some people. Can we answer anything else for you today? Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-your-limpnodes-swell-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Do your limpnodes swell when your pregnant"
- Do your limpnodes swell when your pregnant
- Yes, they do in some people. Can we answer anything else for you today? Thanks for using ChaCha!
- Can lymph nodes swell during pregnancy?
- Sure. Just because you are pregnant does not mean these glands quit working. Being swollen does not mean you are pregnant either. Lymph nodes swell because you have an infection not because you are pregnant. some infections can be serious w...
- Are swollen lymph nodes common during pregnancy?
- Hi, this is my third pregnancy and I had a swollen lymph gland under my right armpit the last pregnancy and now this one. I went to the doctors the first time round and was assured it was perfectly normal and related to the changes in our b...
Prev Question: What is polycistic ovary disease
People also view