Do you miss your period when you take Plan B
Plan B may affect your next menstrual cycle by delaying it or making it much heavier or lighter than normal. It could also cause spotting between cycles. If your next period is delayed by more than a week, you may be pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-miss-your-period-when-you-take-plan-b ]
More Answers to "Do you miss your period when you take Plan B"
- Do you miss your period when you take Plan B
- Plan B may affect your next menstrual cycle by delaying it or making it much heavier or lighter than normal. It could also cause spotting between cycles. If your next period is delayed by more than a week, you may be pregnant.
- I Took Plan B, Got My Period, But Missed The Next One. Am I Pregn...?
- Missing a pill can cause spotting. If you forget to take a pill you should take it as soon as you remember and you should be safe. They also have the morning after pill. I dont think you are pregnant if you took them faithfully before and a...
- Can taking plan b cause you to miss a period??
- Plan B can make your period come later, earlier or not at all. It's a strong dose of hormones that can and often will mess up your cycle. You didn't need to take it though... you did not have unprotected sex. You're on the Pill. Before you ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does plan b make you miss your period?
- Q: I had tonsillitis and my doc gave me amoxicillin, about 4 days after taking it i got my period which was weird to me because it wasn't due for another week or so, i later learned that antibiotics can stop birth control from working and that's why i got my period early.I took Plan B because im pretty sure i had sex once or twice and then this month i missed my period. i dont have any signs of pregnancy at all but am worried i might be pregnant. im going to take a test soon...im just proloning it because im freaking out since i've had an unwanted pregnancy before and dread going through that again. When i got pregnant the last time i had horrible pregnancy symptoms, i knew i was pregnant before i took the test but i feel fine as of right now! has anyone else missed their period using plan b? btw i took both pills at once. thanks!i know it says on the box it should be taken within 72hrs but the lady at planned parenthood said if u take both pills at once it can be somewhat effective if taken within 5 days. now i dont know if thats true of not but thats what she told me.ok so i sucked it up and took a pregnancy test last night and it came back negative! i bought two so i can take it again in like a week or so but i still havent gotten my period yet...
- A: Yes, plan b has side effects and can make a women miss her period or cause it to be late. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just take a pregnancy test in the week or two just to make sure that you arn't pregnant. Also, just so you know, plan b only works if you take it within 72 hours after unprotected sex, so if you don't remember when you last had sex, and you just took, it might not work if you had sex over three days before you took it. good luck.
- Does Plan B make you miss your next period?
- Q: Hi..I took Plan B a little over a month ago and it made my period come and it seemed like the normal, 5 day cycle. 28 days later..No period for me. I usually start around the 3rd of the month, but Im about 5 days late? Im thinking this is due to Plan B. Ive had a lot of period symptoms though, such as sore breasts and PMS that started about a week ago, which would have been when my normal symptoms occur.Can any ladies shine a light on this for me? Thank you!!
- A: i took plan b and it didn't make me miss any periods. But then again everybody is different.i would take a prego test if I were you. Maybe the plan b didn't work. Don't wanna scare ya, but that's what i would do.
- ??? pregnant or is this just a reaction from plan b?
- Q: a month ago a condom broke on me and my boyfriend it litterly looked like it had exploded.so we bought plan b i took it and my period came as planned.i thought my period had ended so we had sex again and that condom broke to.but it was a small slit and their was still sperm in the condom.now a month later im pretty moody and my lower abdominal is a little tight my boobs hurt but they arent discolored.and i heard plan b usually makes you miss your 2nd period after you take it.i only took plan b once i did not take it the second time around because we didnt have money but it was in a 1 week period..from when i did and when the 2nd condom broke.could i be pregnant or could this just b the plan b??those are my only symptoms... im not having discharge or anything. just peeing more often because ive been drinking lots of water :)by the way it has now been a little over a month since my last periodp.s. we are using torjan lol
- A: Well, I just recently had to take plan B a few weeks ago and i have similar symptoms you have. However, I never heard that you miss your period the second time around. If I were you, I would probably take a pregnancy test to be sure. Because you didn't take Plan B the second time and you have these symptoms there is a chance you could very well be pregnant. Also, you need to get better condoms like Trojan.
Prev Question: Can you get pregnant on the last two days of your period
People also view