Do you get the hiccups when you are pregnant
During pregnancy your lungs will inhale and exhale 30 to 40% more air. This change plays a part in hiccup increases. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-get-the-hiccups-when-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Do you get the hiccups when you are pregnant"
- Do you get hiccups when your pregnant?
- hiccups are caused my your diaphragm being irritated you don't have to drink anything to get them
- Why do pregnant women get hiccups?
- Because of hormonal changes that can cause irritation. Also, organs are pushed together as the fetus develops, causing irritation and hiccups. Many women find sex ( if healthy) cures their hiccups and their men love to "help".
- How often does your little one get hiccups... I am 36 weeks pregn...?
- I am 36 weeks too. And as I write this, my baby has hiccups. She gets them all the time. It feels like a little pulse and it goes for ages!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- hiccups while pregnant? is it normal or whats going on with me?
- Q: now everytime i eat anything i get the hiccups right after. could it bcos im pregnant??and i here that ppl having spotting when there pregnant. and i never done that. is that ok? are you suppose to do that? Thank you
- A: oh yes sweetie..that's normal. my midwife suggested if in case it happens just to eat slow so excess air won't be swallowed, causing hiccups. good luck!=]
- I know this is a weird question but did you ever get the hiccups when you were pregnant?
- Q: I know this sounds weird but I NEVER got the hiccups when I was pregnant. Before I got pregnant I got them like a few times a week but when I was pregnant they just stopped. I didnt get them once in 9 months! I had my baby 2 weeks ago and they have come back. Has anyone else expeirienced this? My baby would get them like 4 times a day so maybe she stole them haha
- A: OMG I haven't either! That is so crazy because I was just telling my fiance this the other day and he looked at me like I'm nuts! Every once in awhile I will hiccup ONCE right after I take a drink of something, but that's it...and I used to get them fairly regularly too. Weird!
- Did you get the hiccups when you were pregnant?
- A: Yep at least 3 or 4 times a day, not counting the times the baby had it :) It's a normal thing, that I do believe is uncomfortable when nreally often or in the night, but still normal :) have a nice day :)
Prev Question: Is running bad for you when your pregnant
People also view