Do you get dizzy headed and get really tired when you are pregnant
Being lightheaded at times and being tired are common for pregnant women. I should know- my kid is due in two weeks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-get-dizzy-headed-and-get-really-tired-when-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Do you get dizzy headed and get really tired when you are pregnant"
- Do you get dizzy headed and get really tired when you are pregnan...?
- Being lightheaded at times and being tired are common for pregnant women. I should know- my kid is due in two weeks!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i dont understand... i have to ask?
- Q: I dont usually ask about this kind of stuff but im confussed. I was supposed to get my period tomorrow... I started bleeding "old blood" on the 8th ( not even enough to wear a liner or anything) Then on the 11th i got my period... compared to my other periods this one was really lite, and today im already done? The last 3 days i've been feeling sick, dizzy,light headed, tired and out of breath. My fiance and i have been trying to concieve for a little over a year and a half and in that time i have had one miscarriage and before i found out i was pregnant the first time i was always dizzy and light headed and sick. I have been charting my ovulation dates and i know we have a good chance of me being pregnant but can i still have the "old blood spotting" and my period ??? And when could i take a test? This hasnt happened to me before if you could please leave me some advice i would really appreciate it... thank you!
- A: I have heard that women will sometimes mistake their period for implantation blood. This occurs when the egg implants in the Uterus. You might try taking a home pregnancy test after you have missed a period. You might also try the test if you continue to feel sick, dizzy, and light headed. Caution- the tests are not always reliable and you might get a false negative if your hormone levels are too low for the test to read. If these symptoms to persist I would also suggest that you contact your doctor in order to rule out any other reason for your symptoms. Good luck.
- am i pregnant?
- Q: I have been feeling really sick for the past week ( light headed, shortness of breath, dizzy, tired and i feel like im going to throw up). I spotted for like 2 days and then had a really lite period for 2 days and it was almost a week early. Ive been trying for a while now so i know when im ovulating. I had unprotected sex everyother day for a week while i was ovulating. What do you think? Im going crazy cause i dont know why i feel this way. I took a test and it was negative but i think it might have been early cause i got my period early? I dont know whats going on... any adivce would be greatly appreciated :)
- A: I had a very similar experience. I wasn't feeling well, but the tests were coming back negative. I came to yahoo answers and got a lot of advice, most of which said to wait a week and retest. I was patient and filled my mind with everything but baby, and I got through those seven days. I retested and it was positive!!! I went to the doctor today and hade my first ultrasound, I am right at 6 weeks. Just relax and be calm. If you don't get a positive in a week, the timing is not right. It will happen when it is supposed to happen.Best of luck!!!!
- Why do i feel so tired?
- Q: Hi people, well I am six weeks pregnant and feeling so awful, I have been going to bed ever so early and getting up late. My partner works full time so I am at home. My baby is due in february and although I am really happy with expecting, I am finding it hard to enjoy my pregnancy because I am constantly feeling tired and faint when I stand up. You know like light headed and dizzy! I am taking folic acid as well because I know my baby needs this! But what can I do to stop feeling so tired and ill! I just want to enjoy my pregnancy?
- A: Oh my Gosh! I am 7 wks and am feeling the same, but I have nausea along w/ it. I work 40 hrs a wk, and have been coming in 1/2 late because I just cannot get out of bed. I have my first dr. appt next wed. and am going to ask what I can do to help this problem, but I am certain she will say eat well, and rest up now that you can! I too feel bad because I cant go out and eat w/ out feeling awful, and after work I am worthless to anyone! Good luck, we both need it!
Prev Question: Is the girl from MIA pregnant
People also view