Do men have a form of a menstrual period
Men do not have a form of menstruation like women do. Women get their period every month if they are not pregnant. Men do have hormones though and studies show that they can get quite moody just like women! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-men-have-a-form-of-a-menstrual-period ]
More Answers to "Do men have a form of a menstrual period"
- Do men have some form of a menstrual cycle like a period?
- No. Men do not have a menstrual cycle. Some believe there is a male form of PMS though. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I just don't get it.These men claiming they were tricked into sex by manipulative women and girls, how?
- Q: How this this possible? After all, men have choices, many means at their disposal to ensure female partner can't get pregnantNot one form of contraception, used alone, is 100% effective 100% of the time. You can get a vasectomy, wear a rubber, use spermicidal jellies and creams. Its highly unlikely that with those 3 modes of contraception, used together, will result in a pregnancy. Here's a fourth: only consent to have sex (using all the birth control methods described above) when the woman is least likely to become pregnant (according to her hormonal rhythm). In fact, this is called the "rhythem method" of birth control. This will make it even easier for the girl to not get pregnant if she is not on birth control: pull out before you climax. Now , with all that going for you I suggest you go for it!Oh, and before I forget, there's the birth control method called "keep it in your pants". That is the only method that has been proven to be 100% effective 100% of the time.33 minutes ago What is the Rhythm Method? The rhythm method, also known as "fertility awareness," is a method of birth control that uses the menstrual cycle to predict your most fertile time of the month - that is when you are most likely to become pregnant. Once you have identified your most fertile time you simply don't have sex or use a barrier method of birth control during that time period. How does it work? Fertility awareness birth control methods are based on the fact that: sperm may live in the female reproductive tract for up to 7 days the female egg lives for only a day fertilization may occur even days after intercourse "safe days" occur 2 days after ovulation and continue until your next period There are several methods of determining which are the most fertile days of your cycle; a family planning clinic or your doctor will suggest one of several methods to help you identify the safest time during your cycle for having intercourse.33 minutes ago These include the: Calendar Rhythm Method - This method requires that you keep track of your cycle for a few months to determine your own individual pattern of ovulation. The pattern will help you keep track of when is most "dangerous" to have sexual intercourse. Basal Body Temperature Method - This method involves keeping track of your body temperature so that you can tell when you are ovulating. Body temperature rises two days prior to ovulation. Ovulation Method - This method requires you to check your cervical mucus to determine the time of ovulation. Symptothermal Method - A combination of the first two methods. Ovulation Predictor Kits - Available at the drugstore, these kits are used to test your urine to identify hormones that indicate ovulation is about to occur."You and your girlfriend buy a calendar of the month and figure out when she's most fertile, and only have sex when she's least fertile.*AND NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR EITHER OF YOUWHOOPEE!!!Seduced, not tricked? There is no such thing. Forcible "seduction" is called RAPE. So unless they were powerless, as in the case of rape, they engaged in sex voluntarily.Flutter, I had to re-post it because it was removed by our resident gang of misogynist hyenas. They don't want the world to know about this method because it would mean they wouldn't be able to have sex with a woman whenever they wanted.Alex, you are missing the point. The so-called "MRA's" insist contraception is the woman's responsibility. They don't want to wear condoms, condoms with spemicides, condoms with spemicides and having sex only on the woman's less fertile days, get a vasectomy, wear a condom and use spermicides and have sex only on the woman's less fertile days... etc. If they used all the products and techniques available to them, in combination, the chances of impregnating a woman would be absolute zero. But many refuse to even wear a condom because they insist it makes less fun FOR THEM.
- A: What kind of moron gets "tricked into sex" that is actually pathetic.
- Critique an exctract from my story please?
- Q: Some constructive criticism and advice would be helpful, thanks I stared wide eyed at the pale man hovering over his manhood in pain; he groaned and cursed slouching against my bedroom wall. “Why do you women always hit there?” he moaned clutching his stomach. I recovered form the shock and observed my intruder. “Are you really a vampire?” I asked suspiciously. One thing I knew for sure was that he was very good looking, and very pale- but surely that wasn’t enough to prove that he wasn’t human. “Yes” he hissed. “Why is it so hard to believe? The world is obsessed with us these days yet you don’t believe we actually exist!”I kneeled down to get a closer look and pursed my lips doubtfully scrutinizing him. “If you’re a vampire then you shouldn’t feel pain from my kick, you are supposed to be really strong and have fast reflexes and super senses” I lectured. “Where did you get that crap from?” he asked looking aghast. “It says so in most books, like aren’t you supposed to have sharp sense like sense of smell and stuff like that, you know like from the novel Twilight?” I questioned feeling less afraid, but actually more curious. “I can smell enough iron in your blood…and your next menstrual period, yours is actually very soon” he pointed out. I scrunched my nose in disgust, he could pre-smell my period?“That’s disgusting” I commented. “I know, bleeding from your vagina? What on earth was god thinking when he created women”I punched him in the gut for such an outrageous and unnecessary remark. “I’m sure the pansy-a.ssed Edward could also smell Bella’s morning breath too with his sharp senses” he sneered, and then added “good thing he’s immortal”I rolled my eyes at his immaturity, though he did have a point. “Do you have any special abilities? Like Edward could read minds, though he couldn’t read Bella’s because-““There was nothing to read in that empty head?” he finished for me. I frowned and slumped against the wall next to him. “How...do you become a vampire?” I asked, convinced that fiction is not a fact regarding vampires. He looked like he debated with himself whether he should answer my question or not. “When you’re a human and you get killed, but you’ve sinned badly you can’t go to heaven or hell, so you end up being a vampire until you redeem yourself” he explained. I frowned, how bad must a sin be? “Who killed you?” I blurted out, without thinking over my question before opening my mouth. I saw his jaw tighten and after a pregnant pause the corners of his lips tugged and he broke eye contact with me.“You”
- A: It's nice, fairly well written and I LOVE the way you crap twilight (still not capitalizing, nope).Though maybe you would want to change this a tad:“Why do you women always hit there?” he moaned clutching his stomach. I recovered form the shock and observed my intruder. to“Why do you women always hit there?” his moans shocked me back and I observed him clutch his stomach.You kind of like to cut your sentences right before they start sounding good... Don't cut them short, mate. It's a pain reading any kind of text with butchered sentences. He looked like he debated with himself whether he should answer my question or not. It looked as though he was debating with himself whether he should answer me or not.You got some mild repetition to take care of and it wouldn't hurt to vary the Subject First sentence structure with some others. In case you've no idea what I'm bladdering on about:I sat up and stared.Sitting up, I stared.Thats just an example, mind... A very bad one too but an example nevertheless.Take care, good luck. P.S. You might find this guy helpful: http://www.hatrack.com/writingclass/index.shtmlAlmost forgot, some background description wouldn't hurt... hitting him with an object or pelting him with pencils would be fun too.
- Form of Sexual Deviance?
- Q: Is it still considered sexually deviant for a man to have intercourse with a woman who is experiencing her monthly menstrual flow? I know that in the Bible's Old Testament & in the Q'uran & Torah (I believe) also mention that a man who has sex with a menstruating woman "shall be unclean seven days." It even goes on to say that such a man and his menstruating partner "shall be cut off from among their people." The hormonal changes that I experience can cause me to desire sex at a higher level than normal while I'm on my period & I want to know if it would be a sin to have sex "on the rag" (for lack of a better phrase)Do people still adhere to these laws?
- A: Depends on ones culture and personal preferences/issues. Some fundamentalists may very well consider that to be a violation of God's law. I would say that the majority of people don't have a problem with it.
Prev Question: Why is charles manson in prison
People also view