Do dolphins attack pregnant women
Dolphins do not attack pregnant, or humans for that matter. They are very docile animals. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-dolphins-attack-pregnant-women ]
More Answers to "Do dolphins attack pregnant women"
- Do dolphins attack women when they are pregnant?
- No - if anything, the reverse. Dolphins can 'see' the baby inside the mother with their sonar, and have been observed to treat pregnant women particularly gently.
- Why can’t pregnant women swim with the dolphin??
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are discouraged from participating in vigorous physical activities like scuba diving. The Swim with the Dolphin is a vigorous physical activity.
- Can women who are (for lack of a better word) 'raped' by dolphins...?
- Absolutely impossible. Our genitic makeup does not allow us to procreate with any other species. So it is impossible to get impregnated by any type of species that is not human. And I really hope that your are not that dumb to believe such ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- do dolphins attack women when they are pregnant?
- A: No - if anything, the reverse. Dolphins can 'see' the baby inside the mother with their sonar, and have been observed to treat pregnant women particularly gently.
- Are dolphin encounters safe during pregnancy?
- Q: Are dolphin encounters safe during pregnancy? I will be 19 weeks pregnant when we go on vacation, and I'd like to swim with the dolpins. I want to do just a shallow water encounter where the water is only waist deep. The enounter is through a cruise line and I asked them if it was safe. They told me that everything on the cruise encounters are safe unless they say pregnant women can't do the activity. So on my cruise none of the activities say this, even the parasailing and scuba diving which I couldn't imagine being safe for a pregnant woman.I've done my own research and have found that different dolphin swim places say different things. Some allow pregnant woman to do the shallow water encounters, but not the dolphin swims. Some don't allow pregnant women to do any of the encounters. Some say to ask your doctor. So what's the truth here? Could male dolphins really attack you because you are pregnant? I've read about this too.Has anyone been on a dolphin encounter while pregnant? How did it go? I'd really love to hear what others have to think about this.
- A: How about a story from a woman who has been in the same position. Check out this link;http://www.ofspirit.com/katrynlavanture2.htmThis is an article written by Katryn Lavanture. She works with wild dolphin swims, and lectures on the dolphin-human connection as the Director of Spirit of the Dolphin Journeys. Her phone number is even in the article! She sounds like the person to contact for this one!
Prev Question: Can you play sports while pregnant
People also view