Could I be pregnant if I have brownish red discharge a week after my period
Possibly you could be pregnant however, the brownish red discharge a week after the period could be normal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/could-i-be-pregnant-if-i-have-brownish-red-discharge-a-week-after-my-period ]
More Answers to "Could I be pregnant if I have brownish red discharge a week after my period"
- Could I be pregnant if I have brownish red discharge a week after...?
- Possibly you could be pregnant however, the brownish red discharge a week after the period could be normal.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could this be implantation bleeding after recent miscarriage but before menstrual period?
- Q: I took Misoprostol on Valentine's Day to remove tissue from a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks 4 days pregnant. Very heartbreaking. I have not had any bleeding for the last 2 weeks and think I ovulated around February 28th, maybe a little after. We BD multiple times (of course, against doctor's recommendation to wait 1 cycle before trying again). Yesterday I had light pink spotting first thing in the morning and the nothing the rest of the day. Today I am having some dark brownish-red spotting/discharge. Maybe implantation bleeding???? What do you ladies think? I am anxious and excited, but afraid to take a HPT since it may give me a false positive. I don't know if I still have hormones in my system that would alter the result. :-(I also had light cramping at 3-4 dpo, couldn't understand why since it was definitely too early for AF.
- A: hey hunny, I had a miscarriage on the 17th of February.. bled for 2 weeks. stopped for about a week and now i have a little bit of brown spotting going on too.. i've been searching for an answer, and stumbled across your question. hopefully we find out what's going on <3
- So... I have not gotten my period for TWO MONTHS!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!?
- Q: Hi ladies!!Well, my last period was in march. I am on birth control. Take it religiously!! (Exact time everyday). The first month I missed my period was April. I was so stressed and worried that I was pregnant.!!!! I went to the Doctor's about a week after my period was late, and got a pregnancy test done (urine). It came back negative. But still no period ever arrived.Now... I am supposed to get my period anytime. If I dont this will be the second month without having one. I woke up this morning with cramps and brownish-red discharge!!! (TMI.. but it was a burgandy color) Which I think is a good sign. But now it seems to be gone!!Is it my B/C?Could I be pregnant? I have been tired lately (I have no other symptoms... l.E. Sore Breasts, morning sickness)Im so confused what is going on!!!!???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
- A: It's probably just due to your birth control. What kind are you using? If it's the mini pill, there's your answer.
- help scared teen could I be pregnant?
- Q: I’m 16 years old and on the pill. I had sex with my boyfriend on the night of June 24 the vary next day I left for Mexico for vacation, while there I accidentally forgot to take my pill for several days. When I got home I started my period on the July 2nd though my period lasted five days like normal for me on the pill, it was vary light, using light tampons for the first three days and then only vary light spotting for the next two. The first time I had any sign of pregnancy was the 5th when I threw up early that morning and other then that I had an increase in appetite but the smell or consumption of food would make me sick. I wouldn’t throw up but was miserable until I wasn’t full anymore. Usually I could only eat about a handful of food at a time before I started feeling sick. Then another week or so with my queasiness I threw up again, after eating in the afternoon. I have also been experiencing irregular sleeping patterns often-needing naps during the day. Well, then I began to loose weight (I have been exercising more then usual). I am still having an increase in physical activity but now I’m beginning to gain weight back a vary miniscule amount but odd for the fact that I had been loosing weight, and my food intake while slightly better is still not vary successful. Today was the worst sign of fatigue yet, though for the entirety of summer I have been getting a full 8 hours of sleep tonight for some reason I slept for 12 hours something VARY uncommon for me. Typically, even if I don’t have anything to do, I will always sleep just 8 hours typically during the summer I stay up till around 1 in the morning and wake around 8 possibly nine. Yet today I went to sleep at one in the morning and woke up and nearly one thirty in the afternoon. I have been also experiencing unusual lower back pain and a brownish red discharge over the past few days. I have had pregnancy scares before but this is by far the worst this is the only time I have ever had actual symptom not just paranoia. I have been under an unusual amount of stress lately so that could be it but if not I want to make sure. Please if any of you have an idea please tell me.we did not use any other form of birth control other then my pill, it was alos the first time that he ever ejaculated inside me.
- A: i think the best thing u can do is take a pregnancy test which u can get over the counter at any pharmacy or go to ur doctors...taking a test will tel if u if u are pregnant or not adn u wont have to worry anymore
Prev Question: How long after conception does it take to tell that your pregnant
People also view