Can you tell if your 5 days pregnant
Yes you can indeed tell if you are pregnant 5 days into being pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-tell-if-your-5-days-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you tell if your 5 days pregnant"
- What is my due date if I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant?
- Pregnancy is 9 months or 40 weeks and you are about 6 weeks so you are due in 34 weeks which will be June 4th. ChaCha
- Can you get pregnant 5 days before your period??
- You are most likely to get pregnant when you ovulate which occurs 10-14 days before your period. When you are ovulating you will notice that the mucus in your vagina will become thicker, clearer and stronger. You can also track your basal b...
- It's Only Been 5 Days. Am I Pregnant?
- Having to urinate more frequently really isn't a sign of pregnancyat this stage but having some cramping could be. Figure this out. You ovulate 7-10 days after your last period and if you had sex at that time you could have gotten pregnant....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you tell if your pregnant after 5-10 days?
- Q: I don't want any crap about if your too young to have a baby then your to young to have sex. i just want to know. Ive been feeling weird and i don't know if i am just being paranoid or if I'm pregnant. Usually my boyfriend pulls out but he didn't in time and i felt it even though he was wearing a condom. My boobs are more sensitive and my stomachs been hurting. help please!
- A: too early you have to wait until you missed your period ...
- when is the earliest you can tell if your pregnant?
- Q: everything says you can tell upto 5 days before your missed period but i had sex only 3 days before my missed period i took a test a week later it was negative but it still hasnt come does this meen i have to wait until 5 days before my NEXT period should come? is it possible for them to be negative when i actually am pregnant?
- A: If you're too anxious about being pregnant, you can affect your body and perhaps make it miss a period! Relax, and retest in a week. If your period doesn't come after a couple of weeks, go see a doctor to get a blood test. The blood test is a lot more sensitive than a home pregnancy test and can detect the pregnancy hormone, hCG, a lot earlier and better.
- How soon can you actually tell if you're pregnant?
- Q: I know they have some at home tests that can tell 5 days before your missed period. But can you tell any sooner than that? Has anyone found out they were pregnant before they missed their period?
- A: Yes, I used the test 5 days before and got a positive!
Prev Question: What 16 and pregnant
People also view