Can you smoke pot while pregnant
No, you absolutely should not smoke pot while pregnant. Thanks for using ChaCha. Please call or text back soon. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-smoke-pot-while-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you smoke pot while pregnant"
- Is it okay to smoke pot while pregnant?
- there is no real medical issues with smoking weed pregnant, i would maybe reccommend using a vaporiser for lung health, but as far as the baby goes, should be fine.
- Does it hurt your baby if you smoke pot while pregnant?
- Yes ... in some cases it can cause the newborn to be "dependent" on pot in order to survive in life. Basically they are born a junkie ... Be kind to your new baby ... you are creating new life that deserves all the breaks it can g...
- Can i smoke pot while i'm pregnant?
- You know the answer to this, don't you. You know the risks of smoking, you're just looking for someone to say, "Naw it's ok, I smoked while I was pregnant and my baby was a nice healthy 8lbs" to assuage your guilt. It will harm ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Smoking pot while pregnant.?
- Q: I'm asking this question on behalf of my sister, who is 27 weeks pregnant with her first child. During all of her pregnancy, she has smoked pot and let her doctors know, so that she could find out all the information on it. She has just quit so that she and the baby will test clean when he is born, but has concerns about DCF showing up on her doorstep and trying to take him away. I know my sister, she is a good person, and will be a good mother. The biggest problem is, is that smoking pot is the only way that she has been able to eat with puking, and now that she's stopped, everything she eats comes right back up. We live in Florida...anyone know the rules and regulations on this? She is thinking about just doing hitters so she can keep the food down and after he is born, she will not be doing this in front of him, nor will she allow others. Please don't answer if you're just going to tell me how stupid my sister is and how she is hurting the baby. There's no scientific proof that it does any damage. Take that shit else where.Well, thanks for reading the full thing. I said not to answer if you're going to be hypocritical. My sister has talked to the doctor about getting something to help her eat. He said there's nothing. Who am I to judge on my sister for smoking pot when I do it just as much. It doesn't make you a bad person OR a bad parent. Get over it. Pots not that bad.not hypocritical...if you're going to criticize, is what i meant.
- A: My mother smoked it for all four of us, and we were all healthy. It was the stuff my parents did AFTER she had us that screwed us all up.EDIT:Not that I advise it. My mom is an idiot.
- 34 weeks pregnant and boyfriend smokes pot??
- Q: I just heard that if you have sex with some one that smokes pot while your pregnant it can hurt your baby, is it true?? He says he is going to quit when our son is here but I'm not sure if he will.
- A: He should not be smoking it around you, out of respect for you and your unborn child. I'd ask him to quit now.
- smoking marijuana while pregnant?.......?
- Q: What is your take on this?I have heard that marijuana is the only drug,that if found in your system when you give birth,that they will not take your child for..My really good friend is 4months,and just switched from pot to cigarettes and her doctorsaid he would much rather her smoke pot.My mother smoked while she was pregnant with me and I am fine.I honestly dont see a problem with it..it helps with morning sickness, and also increases your appetite,and if you are stressed, it can calm you down..we all know that stress is not good for developing fetuses.What is your take on this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WorIM0RhA
- A: I do agree, and I have smoked for years but I have chosen to stop while pregnant.But I only got morning sickness after stopping smoking so much.The nurse who took my bloods also said that there is no difference in effects than ciggrettes - but this is still concerning because it means baby has less oxygen and can be born at a lower birth weight.But ciggarettes deffinately have more toxins in them, deffinately.
Prev Question: Can people get pregnat by animals
People also view