Can you pee to much on a pregnancy test
No, all pregnancy tests work by detecting a certain hormone in the urine or blood that is only there when a woman is pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-pee-to-much-on-a-pregnancy-test ]
More Answers to "Can you pee to much on a pregnancy test"
- Can you pee to much on a pregnancy test
- No, all pregnancy tests work by detecting a certain hormone in the urine or blood that is only there when a woman is pregnant.
- Can too much pee on a pregnancy test cause a false positive??
- nope i have never heard of that one.you can get a false negative by urinating to much but not a positive.and you can get a false positive by allowing the test to sit two long.sorry honey your pregnant.test again in the morning just to be su...
- What can cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- There are a few different reasons you may have gotten a false positive pregnancy test, which include chemical pregnancy, missed reaction time, chemical interference, and evaporation lines. If you feel you may still be pregnant, you can alwa...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can cause a pregnancy test to give a false negative?
- Q: besides you not being pregnant and the test being bad what are some other things that might show a false negative on a pregnancy test?can smoking ciggs have anything to do with it i dont think they doi know things like testing to early or peeing to much or too little and not using morning pee but what elsesoo smoking can mess up a test?
- A: smoking will not affect your test in any way, shape or form. Not a good idea, but will not give you a false neg.The only thing that will affect it is a) the test could be flawed (rare, but it happens) or b) you did not wait long enough after your last period to test so your hcG levels aren't high enough.
- Can peeing on a pregnancy too much effect the result?
- Q: My friend just rang me and said he was 3 weeks late for her period and bought a FRER (First Response Early Result) pregnancy test.She decided to do the cup and dip thing instead of peeing on it.She said she dipped it for almost 30seconds.The result was - and she was wondering if you dip it for too long will it effect the test result?
- A: yes, i have done it before, its like you drown it so the blue/red color that goes across the test line is soo diluted it dosen't work!
- If you saturate a pregnancy test with pee will it make the positive lighter?
- Q: I am worried that my HCG levels are going down or something because the test I took yesterday afternoon and the one I took this morning with FMU look about the same (The FMU one appears a smidge lighter actually). The problem is that with my first morning Pee I expected a darker positive line. I usually use a cup to take the test and dip it in for 5 seconds but I accidentally flushed the cup last night so this morning I peed directly on the test and you can tell that it was much wetter than it would have been had I used the dipping method. Would that have affected the strength of the positive? Should I be worried? I had a very early miscarriage exactly 4 weeks and 1 day ago...I'm not an moron. I was thinking that if it became too wet it might be harder for it to detect pregnancy hormone. Both of the people who gave rude answers, I am guessing are men, young ones without children. If you were a woman who has been trying to get pregnant for while you would understand why I am asking such questions.Hi Fawn, I dont think it could be residual HCG from the last pregnancy because I tested frequently throughout the 3 weeks after the miscarriage because I was hoping that I had just bled and that something was still there. I also tested on Friday and there was no trace of a line, the first traces I saw were on 2 tests on sunday and it was barely (and I mean BARELY) visible. I think I should go to the doctor also so I can have a blood test etc, make sure Im producing enough prgesterone etc but I am apprehensive to go as I have not been to the doctor (there is only one) in this town since moving here 3 months ago and I have heard bad things about him. We are 5 hours from another town and 13 hours from home : ( I know I will have to go eventually but I do have one two year old daughter so I am hoping that means I am able to carry to term again
- A: I think if you let the test get too saturated, the test struggles more to find the hormone. That is why you arn't supposed to pee on it for more than 5 seconds.I'm not positive though, so maybe you should take one more to ease your mind. Good luck.Am I one of the ones that offended you? I was just trying to give you information that you were asking about. I'm not a guy and I have a son. And I've taken about 234 billion tests. Ok more like 5, but I've got the directions drilled into my brain. Just trying to help out.
Prev Question: How long dose it take for a fish to lay eggs
People also view