Can you have implantation spotting and your period
Yes. It is possible to implantation spotting and your period when you are pregnant. Check with your physician to be safe. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-implantation-spotting-and-your-period ]
More Answers to "Can you have implantation spotting and your period"
- Can you have implantation spotting and your period
- Yes. It is possible to implantation spotting and your period when you are pregnant. Check with your physician to be safe.
- What is the difference between period , spotting, implantation bl...?
- Spotting is sometimes just spotsBirthmarks - pigmented Liver spots Measles, koplik spots - close-up Mongolian blue spots in the underwear, but also doctors will use the term if you had a bleed that only lasted a really short time. Bleeding ...
- Is this implantation spotting or my period?
- I think your odds of pregnancy are low. Implantation spotting is usually 7 days after intercourse. What your describing sounds very normal for your situation. To ease your mind, take a test. You can usually get an accurate result when your ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats the difference between implantation bleeding and your period?
- Q: Okay, so my periods are a little irregular. But i was supposed to have my period anywhere between the 4th and 13th so i still have a few days, but ive been feeling really nauseous lately and tired alot and i get light headed sometimes and need to go to the bathroom more often. But today I went to the bathroom and seen some light blood and my breast got sore today also. Is this my period or spotting? How can you tell the difference?
- A: take a test...implantation means the egg attached you period discards eggs that did not attach light bleeding can be spotting
- How can you tell the difference between implantation bleeding and your period?
- Q: My periods have always been pretty predictable and regular. I started spotting about a week before my period was due and I have been bleeding very lightly, but continuously. I plan to take a test soon, but I was just wondering if there was any way I'd be able to tell the difference between implantation bleeding and an irregular period?Please help!
- A: Implantation bleeding will be different in colour to your period. Whilst a period is generally red, implantation bleeding will be brown or pink.Unlike your period it will be intermittent, there will be occasional spotting as opposed to a regular flow.Like you said, implantation bleeding usually occurs prior to when your period is due. This is usually between 6 and 12 days after ovulation.
- Missed Period and spotting, implantation?
- Q: My period was due on 12/24 but never came. I have been spotting since 1/1 (2 and half days now) at first it was only on the tp after wiping. Now it is sometimes on a discharge with some blood. When the discharge happens it is dark, almost brown. There has also been spots of light but bright pink blood in my underwear from time to time. Can this be implantation bleeding? They say it happens before a missed period, can it happen after a missed period? If you miss your period, does your body still have to get rid of old blood? Sorry, most of it seems like common sense but I just need some clearing up.
- A: implantation bleeding, as in brown spotting, can happen for weeks after conception. think of a clump of cells that are attached to your uterine wall and burrowing in deeply to implant, and multiplying rapidly. this will cause the uterine wall to bleed a little and come out as old, brown blood. did you try a hpt? good luck!
Prev Question: Can she still get pregnant
People also view