Can you have cramps and miss a period
Yes you can its either pms or you are pregnant [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-cramps-and-miss-a-period ]
More Answers to "Can you have cramps and miss a period"
- When pregnant do you normally have cramps when you miss your firs...?
- First Missed Period Cramping Yes, cramping when you miss your first period is normal.
- Does really bad cramps along with body stiffness and a missed per...?
- It could indicate pregnancy or it could also be a sign that you are stressed out. Some women, speaking from personal experience, have missed their period due to stress. Stress can cause you to miss your period and put a strain on your muscl...
- Can you get cramps from pregnancy 3 days after a missed period??
- i was cramping even before i missed my period.. but my cramps were not that bad.. if you were close to tears, maybe theres something else wrong? just take a pregnancy test,, i took one 3 days after my missed period and it came positive g...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long before a missed period can you tell your pregnant?
- Q: My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 3 months now.....And in March I did get my period but it was for one day.....And I heard sometimes when that happens that means the egg was implanting, but I don't know if this is true or not......Now my next period won't be till the very end of April.....So basically my question is, how long after you concieve can you start having signs other then a missed period......I've been feeling as if I'm going to get my period, like cramps, and normal stuff like that.....And my doctors Apt. isn't until next month because that's when they could get me in....So if someone out could please answer this question for me that would be great.....I look forward to hearing back from everyone....Thanks Again!!!!!!
- A: Most signs of pregnancy are the same as if you were getting your period. sore breasts and back, cramps, fatigue. some pregnancy tests say they can detect five days before you miss your period. so just go to the drug store or walmart and look for the one that says five days before. i believe the one i'm thinking of comes in a pink box. i also like clear blue easy because it's all digital so no confusing if the line is there or not. also you could go to the family planning in your area you don't need an appt. there you just walk in and tell them you want a pregnancy test and they should be able to do it right then and there. i did that with my first daughter. and they do the pee test then they prick your finger and do a blood test. hope this all helped.
- Can 2 months missed period, cramping, and tender breast be signs of pregnancy?
- Q: Okay so I stopped taking my birthcontroll pills months ago and havnt gotten a period since september I think. And the month prior to that I didn't get my period either. Now I've been having theses weird cramps that come and go thru out the day nothing like the awfull cramps I get right before a period. Also my breast have been tender for 2 weeks now I'm not sure if there's a increase in size but they've been aching. I had taken a pregnancy test from the last time I missed a period and was awfully disapointed so I'm just wondering if these can be signs of pregnancy or not so I don't have to take another disapointing test. Thank you for ur answers.
- A: yes, go get a blood test done
- Implantation bleeding after a missed period?
- Q: Implantation bleeding after your period due date?Can you get implantation bleeding after a missed period(missed by 6/7 days,bleeding on 6th day)?Also, what does it look like and can you get cramps, like period cramps?has anyone experienced this?thanks
- A: i had implantation bleeding with this pregnancy i thought it was my period but it was very short so i took a test and sure enough it was positive take a test
Prev Question: Could a girl still get pregnant if she already got her period
People also view