Can you have a heavy flow and still be pregnant
Bleeding that occurs in 2nd & 3rd trimester of pregnancy can often be a sign of a possible complication. Normal in 1st trimester. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-a-heavy-flow-and-still-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you have a heavy flow and still be pregnant"
- Can You Have A Heavy Blood Flow And Still Be Pregnant??
- If you get your period most likely you are not pregnant. Take a test and see. But there is always next month if not. Good luck!
- Can i be pregnant and still have a heavy flow period??
- Unfortunately, these symptoms aren’t unique to pregnancy. They can indicate you are getting sick or that your period is about to start. Likewise, you can be pregnant without experiencing any of these symptoms. Pregnancy signs include: 1. Im...
- Is it possible to be pregnant while still having heavy or normal ...?
- You can't have a "period" per se, but you can bleed regularly. My friend's sister did that with all of her kids, and she didn't know she was pregnant with her first until she was 7 months along since she still thought she had her ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you still be pregnant if you're next period is simply just spotting and not your regular heavy flow?
- Q: I screwed up on my pills and skipped my period with the pills system but now I have terrible cramps like I usually do when I have my period, but it's not a heavy flow.....What does this mean?
- A: you could have just screwed up yer period! when yer on the pill and you screw up, then it usually messes with yer period! it should go back to normal next month..
- Can you have a period, even with cramps and regular heavy flow and on time, but still be pregnant?
- Q: Okay, for almost a year now my periods have changed alot they went fom 28 days to 32 days. The first time it did it I freaked, but took the test, but this period I have regular heavy flow, came on the 28th day, and it normally lasts 5 days, and I'm on day 3 of it and it seems to be following it's regular schedual. My fiance and I have had sex, but used a condom in a responsible way. SO, I highly doubt I'm pregnant, but I have been sleeping alot lately (that seems to be my only sign. No funny feelings, no sore breast, no lactation, no dizziness, no headaches. Just sleepy.) but the sleepiness could possibly be due to new medications that I'm on. I just need a random survey of what you think. I know I should get a pregnancy test, but it's so highly doubtful. I'm just looking for a yeah or no.I meant to say that my period came on the 32nd day this time (like it has been for almost a year now rather than the 28 days like it use to)
- A: Basically, anytime you have sex there's a chance you could get pregnant. However, since you are not *trying* you probably aren't, especially if your only symptom is excessive tiredness. While that is a pregnancy symptom, it's also a symptom of other things...such as anemia. You mentioned bleeding heavy, so I'm wondering if you're anemic. A simple blood test will tell you. Also, you mentioned other medications. Since you said they are new, often when we take new meds there a side effects that wear off (such as drowsiness) as we get used to it. If it's the meds, the drowsiness should get better in a week. I don't think you should take a pregnancy test unless you miss a period. Give yourself another week to get used to the meds. If the sleepiness doesn't get better you should see your doctor about adjusting the dosage and/or about a blood test for anemia.Good luck.
- I got my period, but can I still be pregnant?
- Q: So I got my period and today is day 4. I wouldn't say that it's a heavy flow but then again, I wouldn't say it's light either. I'm not going to test unless I miss my period next month. The story goes, I am visiting my boyfriend for the summer and I leave this Saturday. I'm 19, so don't worry, even if I am pregnant, it's something I know we both want. But anyways, I really don't want to spend money on a pregnancy test when I will find out next month if I am pregnant or not (I won't have sex next month)I was just wondering, as anyone ever had a period for a month or more and was still pregnant? How did you know? Did you have any symptoms? I really don't know what to do. Don't get me wrong, this "pregnancy" isn't an accident, it was planned but we were hoping for around christmas time lol. Anyways, if you could please give me some ideas or some really funny stories of when you found out you were pregnant, that would help me out alot! Thanks and God Bless :)
- A: Even though I've never been pregnant and have no funny stories to share, (sorry), I'm confident I can tell you that you aren't pregnant. The reason blood fills up in your womb every month is for the egg that drops in there, it's purpose is to cushion it and essentially feed it the nutrients it would need. When the month passes and it becomes apparent that the egg hasn't been fertilized, both the egg and the blood come out via vagina.If you were pregnant, the egg would have been fertalized and the blood would have remained in your womb with the egg.Looks like you can try for Christmas after all! :P(Good luck)
Prev Question: How effective are iuds
People also view