Can you get pregnant anytime of the month
U can get pregnant whenever ovulation occurs. A woman can ovulate anytime, even during her period so pregnancy can occur anytime. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-anytime-of-the-month ]
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant anytime of the month"
- Yes, you can get pregnant during any time of the month. It all depends on when you ovulate. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle. This is what many refer to as the 'fertile time' of a woman's cycle. But sometim...
- You have to ovulate to get pregnant, as there needs to be an egg for sperm to fertilize. You cannot get pregnant anytime of the month, most people will say that, because ovulation can happen at anytime. You can only get pregnant when you ov...
- U can get pregnant whenever ovulation occurs. A woman can ovulate anytime, even during her period so pregnancy can occur anytime.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When can you get pregnant?? Anytime of month?
- Q: HI I'm a little confused about pregnancy stuff. I know someone who has alot of unprotected sex and i've said to them be careful incase you get pregnant. But they said to me it doesn't matter because they can't get pregnant this week. (im 16 and thought you could get pregnant at anytime of the month, am i wrong?) Thanks.
- A: You are right. Ovulation doesn't always occur at the same time. It's actually (tho very rare) possible to get pregnant while on your period. It can happen at anytime because you ovulated early or late. You are very right that they should be careful and be using protection! Yay for a young person who cares. And is trying to help out their friends. Yes, always use protection, but remember, that's not always 100%. :)
- Can you get pregnant anytime of the month?
- Q: I have just started TTC and I have been getting all sucked into the ovulation calendar but my question is - if we TTC other times of the month beside my best ovulation days - do I still have a good chance of getting pregnant? Started TTC last month! Thanks!!
- A: I know that you need a sperm and an egg to make a baby... But it can happen any time of the month because you can release an egg at any time. Many women ovulate on a regular cycle, but some don't. Unless you are keeping track of your basal body temperature and stuff, I don't know that there is a way to tell when you have ovulated for sure. Chances are more likely that you will get pregnant during the predicted ovulation time, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant at any time of the month. I got pregnant with my first child on my LEAST fertile day and pregnant with the second on my most fertile day. (I think sperm can live for up to two or three days inside you, as well... that must have an impact, too!) If you are trying to get pregnant, it can't hurt to try even when the calendar says you aren't ovulating!
- Is it true you can get pregnant anytime of the month?
- Q: Or is it only duing ovulation?
- A: usually it is only 2 weeks after your menstrual cycle. But everyone is different so it could happen anytime.
Prev Question: If I was pregnant is it possible to still have my period
People also view