Can you get pregnant a week before you start your period
It is possible to get pregnant a week before your expected period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-a-week-before-you-start-your-period ]
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant a week before you start your period"
- Can i get pregnant one week before i start my period??
- You can get pregnant at any time of your cycle, there are just times when it is more likely to. You either took the test too early (sometimes the tests still come out wrong even if you have already passed the day of your period) wait anothe...
- Can I get pregnant one week before period is supposed to start??
- It's still possible to get pregnant since you just stopped your pills, and maybe your body is still taking time to adjust the Hormones so your ovulation time may delay. So the chances are either you are pregnant with a delayed ovulation tim...
- How likely are you to get pregnant a week before your period star...?
- A woman generally ovulates on the 14th day after her period begins. Pregnancy one week prior to period is unlikely, but possible.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant before you start your period? or only when you ovulating?
- Q: I had sex with my boyfriend and he came in me 3 different times but it was a week before my period was suppose to start can i still get pregnant?
- A: You could get pregnant any time you have sex, unless you are already pregnant or have had a hysterectomy or have gone Thur menopause!!
- can you get pregnant a week before you're supposed to start your period?
- A: Everyone's body is different. You can get pregnant anytime, before you period, after you period, during your period. It just depends on your body.
- Can you get pregnant a day or two before you start your period?
- Q: My boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom broke early-mid way... he had not ejaculated yet and had not for a few days before...could I be pregnant? I also keep in mind that I am now living with 6 other girls and had some stress witht hem and my boyfriend a week before my period was supposed to start...could that be it? I've taken 2 tests...both were negative, and I took an EC just to be safe...could that be making my period later??? HELP!
- A: yes you can. your ovulation can go right up until your period. take a test to be sure.
Prev Question: What does it mean to dream about someone being pregnant
People also view