Can you get pregnant 9 days before your period
It depends on when you ovulate,but for an average menstrual cycle, it would be possible to get pregnant 9 days before your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-9-days-before-your-period ]
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant 9 days before your period"
- Can you get pregnant 9 days before your period?
- that depends on the length of your cycle. with an average 28 day cycle, ovulation occurs 14 days after the first day of your last period. also, keep in mind that sperm can live for up to 3 days in the female's body after being deposited the...
- Can you get pregnant if you had sex 9 days before period begins??
- yes. the female egg produced 7 days after the period and it alive for 3 days . so, if you had sex during this period you will be pregnant
- Can i get pregnant 9 days before my period is due??
- yes that sounds about right. You ovulate about 14 days after the 1st day of your period. However, you can get pregnant at anytime, you are just at higher risk around that 13-15th day
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can you get pregnant 9 days before your period?
- Q: i sliped up and Im very curious
- A: that depends on the length of your cycle. with an average 28 day cycle, ovulation occurs 14 days after the first day of your last period. also, keep in mind that sperm can live for up to 3 days in the female's body after being deposited there.
- Can you get pregnant 9 days before your suppose to get your period?
- Q: I am suppose to be getting my period this sunday. The last time i had sex was last friday so 9 days before im due for my period. I was wondering if i could be pregnant. My guy and i had unprotected sex. I am on birth control (ortho tri cyclin) However, i was put on an antibiotic on that thursday before i had sex for a UTI. I only took 2 of the antibiotics because it went away (i took one pill thursday night and one one friday morning and we had sex friday night) Hopefully i will get my period on sunday but could i be pregnant?
- A: most probably you're not, but you have to wait till sunday to know that for sure - and if you worry and stress out it will be late. so i'd calm down if i were you - think of other things, try to be positive. i don't think that just 2 pills would have made a difference - good luck
- Can you get pregnant 8 days before your period?
- Q: I am 7 months pregnant and i wanna know the day i concieved ...there are 2 different days......If my period starts on the 21st could i have gotten pregnant 8 days ealrier on the 12 or on the 3rd...9 days after i have gotten off my last period?
- A: when you have sex and you get preganant then you have to count back to the first day of your last period and not the day you actually had sex.. this tallies the age of your unborn babythe day you actually conceived from the time when you had unprotected sex and got pregnant is up to you to remember and cant be found out by the doc's
Prev Question: Can Pregnant people drink Wine
People also view