Can you get diarrhea if you are pregnant
Absolutely and for reasons like lactose intolerance, dietary or hormonal changes or sensitivities to certain foods while pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-diarrhea-if-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you get diarrhea if you are pregnant"
- Can you get diarrhea when pregnant?
- Yes, It's most common while pregnant because your body isn't used to carring extra weight. And plus, my mom had the craps when she was pregnant with my younger siblings. Answer mine anybody please??
- Is It Normal To Get Stomach Cramps And Diarrhea During Pregnancy??
- I am currently 4 and a bit weeks pregnant and have been getting stomach cramps for the last 4 weeks, it is tolerable...similar to menstrual pains. I have also experienced the last couple of days a bout of diarrhea whichh prior to opening my...
- When Your Pregnant Do You Get Diarrhea A Lot?
- Traveler's diarrhea (TD) is the most common health problem a traveler encounters. It is almost always caused from ingesting certain organisms in contaminated food or water. Diarrhea can also be caused -- particularly in children -- by anxie...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 36 weeks pregnant with diarrhea...I am 36 weeks pregnant and have had diarrhea for 2 days now. I talked to?
- Q: dr. and he said it would be ok to take pepto, or immodium AD. Well, I have taken pepto as much as I can, I've eaten regularly, made sure I had lots of fluids to keep me hydrated, but I still have diarrhea. Anyone else experience this? and if so, how did you get it to go away? My bum is getting kinda sore LOL.... Any advice is greatly appreciated.
- A: I would recommend Immodium if you haven't taken it already...it really works great on that sort of thing...some women experience diarrhea before labor, sort of your body's way of cleaning itself out to prepare for what is to come, but I don't know how long it should last...try the BRAT diet...Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast...thats the diet dr's use on children w/ tummy troubles like that...the starches in those foods should help absorb some of the acids...drink gatorade or pedialyte to make sure you don't get dehydrated, as well as water, of course...I hope it goes away soon!!! good luck!
- What happen if a pregnant woman has diarrhea??
- Q: I had diarrehea 2 weeks ago for almost 3 days then it stopped and last week i had it again but worse with fever and vommiting and the doctor gave me antibiotic and i got better. But this week again i have diarehea!!! I don't know what is wrong with me?is it because the pregnancy? or a virus? I know that diarrhea is bad for a pregnant woman but can it lead to misscarraige? I'm going to hospital today so what do you suggest me to ask my doctor?Please help please!!!21 weeks pregnantI'm so worried please help me and give me your advice
- A: it is probably a virus did you finish your antibiotic? if you don't take the whole thing then it wont work. i would tell the Dr about it and that it didn't go away. there might be something more serious going on. i wouldn't stress it to much just drink lots of fluids and take it easy. i had the flu 2 times when i was pregnant with my son and other things to.
- I am 31 weeks pregnant and having diarrhea. What does this mean?
- Q: I am 31 weeks pregnant, not due till 21 August. Everything has been going right but I have been having diarrhea. I just started and I thought it was a bug but it has lasted for about three days now. I have been drinking a lot of liquids so I don't get dehydrated. What could this mean? I have heard that this means labor is sooner then what you think but this would be a little early for me. If there is anyone out there that can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
- A: Try reevaluating your diet:Some women find that sugar free candies or other artificial products can contribute to bowel problems in late pregnancy. If you find you suffer from chronic diarrhea during pregnancy you may want to re-evaluate your diet.Some women suffer from diarrhea for a period of time only to suddenly develop watery diarrhea. While unpleasant, this is often the body's way of readjusting itself properly.
Prev Question: How can a women get pregnant faster
People also view