Can you get acrylic nails when pregnant
The exposure to any potentially harmful materials would be so small that it doesn't make sense it would pose any danger Go For It! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-acrylic-nails-when-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you get acrylic nails when pregnant"
- Can you get acrylic nails done while you're pregnant?
- The exposure to any potentially harmful materials would be so small that it doesn't make sense it would pose any danger. The MORE?
- Is it safe to get acrylic nails while pregnant?
- You can ask for a mask if you want to, but it not is completely neccessary, because of the short amount of time you spend in the salon. Getting your nails done is totally safe and a great way to feel pampered while pregnant!
- Is It Safe to Get Acrylic Nails Done When Pregnant?
- ･ Acrylic nails became popular in the late 1900s and less expensive alternatives are available for purchase... ･ Acrylic nails are mostly used for cosmetic reasons, although some women feel that their nails break too... ･ Most women who are...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Acrylic Nails when pregnant? Help!!?
- Q: Can you get acrylic nails while pregnant? Please help so I can make an appointment!
- A: Inhailing all the chemicals in the salon is not good for the baby.
- Is it safe to get acrylic nails put on when you are pregnant??
- Q: I am in serious need of quitting my nail biting habbit. Creams, lotions, hot sauce, nothing works. Ive been doing it since I was a little girl. And it is seriously making me depressed looking at my own hands. People are suggesting that i get fake nails put on for like a month, so I can knock the habbit, but what about the fumes? What if I wear a mask?
- A: I worked in a nail salon doing nails for 10-12 hour days during my entire pregnancy and my daughter is now 2 and perfectly healthy. If you are really concerned you can wear a mask while you are in the salon. I have had countless friends and countless clients have their nails done during pregnancy and none ever had any problems.
- when can you not dye your hair anymore or get your nails done when pregnant?
- Q: When is it not safe for your baby to dye your hair or go get acrylic nails done? first trimester, 2nd, 3rd, 4th????
- A: It's not recommended that you do these things in the first trimester because of the fumes you breathe in. My doctor told me it was fine after the 1st trimester (13 weeks), but I still waited a while to dye my hair, probably about 6 months into my pregnancy. Ask your doctor, because he might have a different opinion. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Prev Question: How likely is it to get pregnant the day after your period ended
People also view