Can you get a positive pregnancy test during your period
Some women have been pregnant and had bleeding as if they were on their period. The best thing to do is contact your doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-a-positive-pregnancy-test-during-your-period ]
More Answers to "Can you get a positive pregnancy test during your period"
- Can you get a positive pregnancy test during your period
- Some women have been pregnant and had bleeding as if they were on their period. The best thing to do is contact your doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon after your missed period did you finally get a "+" on your pregnancy test?
- Q: I think I got a positive 1 week or 2 after my missed period during my last pregnancy, but can't remember.My hubby and I have tried to get pregnant, and I am now 9 days late. The last time I took a test, I was 7 days late, and got a negative. (I am usually 26 days like clockwork)
- A: Retake the test or see a doctor. My friend just had a false negitave test and was getting worried after a week. She took the test again and it was negative again but still no period after another 2 weeks. She went to the doctor yesterday and found out she is indeed pregnant. Good luck!
- Can you still have period like bleeding during pregnancy?
- Q: and if so, would if affect the result of a pregnancy test? Like say you got your period for the first 2 months of pregnancy but didn't get a positive result until the third month, is that possible?Just curious because I have heard different stories about this and want to know what peoples experiences are, please don't answer if you are going to be rude.
- A: Yes it is possible. Some woman just dont get that postive on tests. And the hormones dont catch up with you in the first trimester causing confusion for your cycle. So You will bleed, but it might come late, and it might be lighter and shorter than usual. And most woman report bleeding within the first timester so its very possible that you are pregnant and are 3 months. I heard many stories of woman that never got a postive hpt or blood test throughout their whole pregnancy and only knew that they were pregnant by an ultrasound. I was bleeding within my first trimester and the third month i finally got that positive and i am now 4 months pregnant, almost 5. So good luck to you. If the blood test comes out negative request an altrasound asap because that will be the only way to tell. blood tests are the same as hpt's, 9 out of 10 times it will be correct.
- positive pregnancy test while on monthly period?
- Q: Has anybody gotten a positive pregnancy test while they were on their monthly period? If so, did you have pregnancy symptoms while you were on your period. Cause I heard that you can still have a regular period at the beginning of your pregnancy. I'm asking because I was having some signs of pregnancy before I got my period this month. It was not PMS cause I never really have PMS except for the light cramps the day it comes on. But I was experiencing very sore and tender breasts and a light lower back ache weeks before my period came on. But my period came on so I concluded that I was not pregnant. But now my breasts are still sore, im nauseous in the mornings, headaches, and lower back aches. It is not side effects of my period b/c I have NEVER experienced this during my period. I usually just get bad cramps. I want to go get an HPT but I just wanted to know if this is possible before I go waste my money. If someone can tell me if they had a similar exp. I would appreciate it. Thanks
- A: if you had your period I wouldn't waste my money. but if it will bother you, the money spent will give you peace of mind
Prev Question: What is that number for pregnant need hope
People also view