Can you eat ramen noodles when your pregnant
Ramen noodles are one of those "fast foods" to avoid while pregnant. They are packed with salt, fat & little else. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-eat-ramen-noodles-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you eat ramen noodles when your pregnant"
- Can i eat ramen noodles while pregnant?
- It's fine to eat them (although consider that one cup of them pretty much takes care of your entire days worth of sodium!)
- Is it ok to eat ramen noodles while pregnant?
- Ramen noodle are fine to eat...In moderation, of course. Ramen is LOADED with sodium. Maybe ad some veggies and chicken to give it more substance and make a little healthier!
- Is it safe 2 eat raw ramen noodles while pregnant??
- No, you and the baby are perfectly safe, Ramen noodles aren't much more different than regular hard spaghetti except they have a lot more salt and preservatives.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it safe to have Mono sodium glutamate when pregnant.?
- Q: My Aunt and my friend claim that they were told by their Dr.s not to eat anything that has MSG in it although when I mention this to any of my other friends they think I'm crazy. Although I don't recall my Dr. specifically mentioning not to eat anything with it I have convinced myself as well as my boyfriend that it's bad for me and the baby.Over the passed four months I have obsessed over making sure that I don't consume anything with MSG in it but it's so hard to avoid because it's in EVERYTHING! Frozen dinners, Ramen noodles, Cheese puffs, Chinese food, Brazilian food... seriously, everything.My friend's keep telling me that this is the time to eat anything I want and I know that certain things are ok in moderation, but every time I give in and get ready to eat something with MSG in it I can't do it. I start feeling so guilty and imagining myself in the future with a baby with some disability, regretting eating food with MSG in it.What are some of your experiences with MSG? Do you remember your Dr. specifically telling you to stay away from it?
- A: My doc never mentioned anything about MSG but its definitely not good for you.But I do have Chinese food once in a while. Just don't over do it and you should be ok.To deprive yourself of everything you want to eat during pregnancy is not healthy either.What about those women who crave McDonald's all the time? It might not have MSG but its crap and their babies r fine.Don't stress over it.
- this is a short story i am writing is it good?
- Q: Her MistakePart 1:Johnny you want to marry me, this must be a dream! Ms. Engel slams her man hands on my desk. “Kym, it was a dream, did you have a nice nap,” Ms. Engel says in a demeaning tone “I am appalled, I didn’t think my class was THAT boring!” The whole class starts laughing; I cover my face and slide down in my chair. Why is Ms. Engel Such a witch, what did I do to her. Well… I may have made fun of her man hands, but that’s it, jeez! I look down on to my desk, and there is this tightly folded piece of paper. I was trying to be as quite as possible while unfolding the note; I got the note open, it was from Kassi (my bffl). In tiny letters it read, “Kym, I need to talk to you, there is a lot happening right now. I need you to ride the bus home with me, Grandma, and the kids wont be there, don’t write back!” The bell rang; I was still collecting my belongings, as Kassi walked up. “Kym come on we can’t miss the bus”“Okay, Sorry Kass, I am coming, so what did you want to talk about” There was a long pause, by this time we were already outside waiting for the bus.“Kassi Michelle what is it”“Okay well I did it”“Did what?”“You know IT”“Oh my god, with who, when”“Okay you promise not to tell right”“Yes I promise just tell me”“It was with Austin, and it was 7 weeks and 4 days ago”“So what’s the issue”“Kymmie can we talk about this when we get to my house”“Okay Kass”I wonder what she needs to tell me. I am sure it is not that bad, it couldn’t be that bad. Part 2:The bus drops us off at our stop, complete silence on the walk back to her house. We get inside Kass starts picking the upstairs up, and she asks me if I could make her a BIG cup of ramen noodles, a bowl of cereal, and ice cream. Being the best friend I am (and wanting to know what she needs to tell me) I do it. We turn on the big screen T.V. and the computer in the living room, sit on the couch and start eating some Jelly Bum Bum candies. We are flipping through the channels and we decide to watch Dork New York. I turn my whole body so it faces Kassi, and I say:“So… are you trying to stall?” We both start laughing“No Kym-bul-bee, do you really wanna know?”“Yes Kass I want to know”“Okay well………..”“Well What”“Jeez Kym I am trying to tell you something serious and you are flipping out! Please keep calm”Kassi was on the verge of tears. Oh what can I do to comfort her, jeez this is hard. I move over to her couch, I hug her, and look her in they eyes.“Kassi don’t worry, I will not judge you, you can tell me anything”All I hear is sobs. “Kym I…. I think I am pregnant”“What, Kass, it was your first time you can’t be pregnant!”“Kymmie I don’t know what to do!”“Okay babe we will figure this out, you may not even be Prego, okay dry your tears, and go get a few dollars, cause I am hungry, and after that we are walking to Walgreens”“Okay I will be right back”How could this happen, it was her first time. Wait she might not even be pregnant. Let’s not freak. Stop talking to yourself Kym, you are still doing it stop! Okay well we are going to Walgreens. I said STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!Part 3:It is freezing outside; I think my arm hair grew 2 inches! Why are we walking, it is February. We aren’t even talking, so the lip flapping theory to keep us warm is out the door. This is torture, why won’t she talk. Okay I know she might be pregnant, but wouldn’t you want to talk about it. Whatever we’re here. We walk up to the door, it slides open (it is an automatic door, cool!), aw warmth. We walk to the back of the store, where the condoms and pregnancy tests were. She opens her mouth to speak.“Kym do you know what the best test would be”“No, Kass I am sorry, I don’t even know how to work the things”I pick up a pregnancy box, and start reading the back.“Oh well, um, Kym I saw this one on T.V. so I guess I will get it”“How much is it Kass?”“I don’t know, but I get a big discount”“Oh that’s awesome, how much is getting knocked off?”“All of it”Kassi opens up the pink box and pulls one of the tests out. She puts it in her purse, and then we walk to the 7-11 across the street.“Kymmie you get something to eat and I will go take this, cross your fingers”“Will do”I get jumbo sized nachos, and I add extra cheese. A few minutes later she walks out, she is in tears.“I am,” Kassi says, I can barely hear her through the sobs.“Okay well we will work this out, everything is gonna be okay”“Kym how the hell is everything going to be okay, I have another human being inside of me!”“Okay well I think food will help, do you want some nachos?”“Are you kidding me Kym do I want nachos, really, no Kymberly I do not want nachos, I can’t believe you”“I am sorry I was just trying to help, whatever let’s go”I cant believe this is happening, what am I going to do, what is she going to do. Their must be another solution. Omg uh.__________________________________________________i wrote this WAY before the 1st season of secret life, this has to do with my life, and how i felt when my best friend got prego in 7th grade soooooooooo....
- A: your story is greatim writing a story to luvs writingyou should name it like the test or something like that
Prev Question: What are pregnant days
People also view