Can you eat crawfish when your pregnant
Shellfish, such as shrimp, crawfish, and crab, are perfectly safe for you and the baby to eat while you are pregnant. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-eat-crawfish-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you eat crawfish when your pregnant"
- Do pregnant crayfish eat algae?
- yes they do many pregnant crayfish aka crawfish will eat algae
- Can You Eat Crawfish and / or Sushi when Pregnant?
- Crawfish is fine to eat but just as a previous poster stated limit it to 12oz a week because of the mercury in fish. If you are craving sushi do not have the kind with raw fish. Things like California rolls and such are fine to eat while pr...
- Is it safe to eat crawfish when you're pregnant?
- I am 18 weeks pregnant ant eat crawfish all the time. Dip the tails in butter, it's the greatest. I don't believe there's anything wrong with eating crawfish while pregnant. The thing I have been told to watch is the amount of shrimp I inta...
Prev Question: When you are pregnant do you not get your period at all
People also view