Can you be pregnant and have cramps and discharge at the same time
Some women experience abdominal cramping early in pregnancy. Discharge is common partly because of increased estrogen production. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-be-pregnant-and-have-cramps-and-discharge-at-the-same-time ]
More Answers to "Can you be pregnant and have cramps and discharge at the same time"
- Can you be pregnant and have cramps and discharge at the same tim...?
- Some women experience abdominal cramping early in pregnancy. Discharge is common partly because of increased estrogen production.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can your period get screwed up if your daughter starts hers?
- Q: Here's the thing my Daughter started her period about five months ago and has been regular since. I on the other hand and a little different. I was getting my periods at the same time every month except for January. I was a week late and when I got it I only went for three days instead of my usual five. Know my daughter started on Wendsday and I had a little brownish discharge last night and nothing this morning. I run on a thirty two day cycle and it is way early to start. I had a little cramping but, I feel really bloated(like I have been since my January period). Could she be messing me up, pregnant or some other medical problem? Please, no negative feed back. I really would like to get other peoples opinions. Thank you.
- A: i doubt you're pregnant. in households where females live in close proximity their pheramones somehow try to regulate the other's menstrual cycles. it may be messed up for a few months while it's adjusting. i think it has to do with primal species tendancies, and how when humans used to live in "packs" or "tribes" where there were a few dominant males and many females, they'd mate with all the females to grow their tribe. it's a genetic thing that ensures the advancement of the species.
- Can bloody discharge be a sign of pregnancy?
- Q: 10 days ago was when I first had intercourse. My boyfriend used the "Pull-out" method and I have recently found out that it is an unreliable method. BTW, my period is not due for about 3 weeks so I do not believe this can be it. Yesterday I had period like blood on my pantyliner that was enough to fill it but not to over flow (some clots were there). Today I noticed that every time I go to the bathroom my discharge is red. Looks like when i have my period except not nearly as but blood. (No cramping at all has taken place.)I know that implantation bleeding is a light brown/pink and its only a very little but mine is red. Also a miscarriage, I'M not positive but i thought there was some pain involved as a little blood. (& since it has only been 10 days after intercourse I am not sure if you would be able to tell yet.)He did not ejaculate into me. I now know that pre ejaculate contains sperm as well but are the chances just as likely of getting pregnant the same as if he ejaculated into me? I would also like to know you if you think I am pregnant. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.
- A: why do you, girls, know so little about birth control with all the inof out there? just found out that pull-out is NOT a reliable method?! want to do a Bristol Palin?!more than likely your bleeding is no a sign of pregnancy, but of a break-through beeding between periods, it happens sometimes to everybodyor it may be that your actual period came early - also happens sometimes for no reasonPLEASE,USE CONDOMS EVERY TIMEand learn!http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control-4211.htm
- I hate asking are you pregnant questions on here?
- Q: And I am not asking you to tell me if I am pregnant, just feel the situation out from the outside that's all.I am 21 yrs old engaged for 2 yrs to my wonderful man. We have 2 kids. daughter is 2 in less than a month, my son is 6 months old (really close!!) I started to get a regular period after the initial bleeding after the kid was born stopped.But anyways I was due to start my period on the 23rd of Jan, and I did but it was not normal AT ALL. It was really heavy and full of clots with tons of cramping. And it only lasted 3 days. So I charted it (have been keeping track of my periods) and moved on. Due for my next one on the 20th of Feb. My periods have been normal up too this point every 28 days, and I always can tell when I am ovulating!! Now I am getting lots of the same discharge but no period. Just nausea and headaches. I tested on the 21st. It was Neg (thank god) So here I am all day feeling stuff and run to the bathroom praying its my period, but it's just a ton of discharge.I am overweight, but not really too much, normal for me. my eating habits have not changed nor is there really much stress.We had sex around the time of ovulation (2-3 times a week really) but ALWAYS wear a condom! So just tell me what you think. Again I am not asking if I sound pregnant. Just feeling out what others may think, before I take another test or talk to my doc.Thank you!! I am so busy, another baby would just break me....I would love him/her just the same but ugh!The pills...ehhh, I don't do pills. They freak me out and I forget to take them.
- A: i would suggest waiting a week or so.take another testdon't stress..stress can delay your period.i would recommend going on birth control pill aftr you have your period..more dependable than condom alone. best of luck! you sound like one busy women alrdy..
Prev Question: Could you get pregnant if you take your birth control an hour late
People also view