Can pregnant women use KY
KY Jelly is fine - I'm pretty sure you can use any water soluble lubricant. Just don't use anything oil-based, like Vaseline. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-pregnant-women-use-ky ]
More Answers to "Can pregnant women use KY"
- Can a pregnant women get divorced in the state of KY??
- Talk to a lawyer as they will know your state laws better then random people on Yahoo answers that will respond to this.
- Can a pregnant woman get a divorce in Kentucky
- When the wife is pregnant at the time the petition is filed, the court may continue the case until the pregnancy is terminated.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does McCain really care about women?
- Q: McCain voted against health insurance coverage on birth control. I know he is all pro-life but prescription birth control will not cause abortion, instead it prevents it. In a recent interview he totally blanks out when asked if he thought it was fair that insurance companies covered erectile dysfunction drugs but not birth control. The average women spends THIRTY YEARS trying not to get pregnant! Imagine how many unwanted pregnancies could be AVOIDED instead of TERMINATED! This should be the stance of all pro-lifers but he voted against it! 98% of women will use some type of bc sometime in their lives while Viagra isn't medically necessary. Unwanted pregnancies put strain on the countries welfare system! Isn't that a bit more important than if some old men can "get it up"?BC treats diseases that affect a woman's whole life (severe pain, spotting, hormonal imbalances, ect) .Viagra helps men in the bedroom!I wish I could get my insurance to cover that KY stuff, lol
- A: McCain is Catholic, what do you expect? This is why church and state should be SEPERATE. And not everyone on birth control is a trollup (McCain's pet name for Cindy), some of us are married and don't want anymore children. There is NO reason for health insurance to not cover birth control. I swear some of you people sound like it's a luxury item. That would be viagra. Most of the men who get prescribed viagra do not need it for a disability. All women using birth control need it for pregnancy prevention or regulating a period. If you don't want abortions, there must be birth control available to everyone.
- Intimacy question..?
- Q: I am 14 weeks..I know I am aloud to still have it but..I am wondering if I can use any KY brand products? <--Will it hurt the unborn baby? Any side affects for pregnant women?
- A: You shouldn't .... I wouldn't....
- Can't get turned on!!!?
- Q: Im 19 Almost 20 9months pregnant with my first, im married to a man i love very dearly he treats me good and im happy with him except for our sex life. I cant get turned on and this is more recent like starting in my 7 month of pregnancy when i started to get big.When we kiss i don't get turned on and nothing seems to be working i want to have sex but i cant get lubricated (and im only 19 so this really shouldn't be a problem) I look at now in the beginning of my pregnant i stayed moist now....only for a second if i get that. My doctor said in pregnancy a woman's vagina is more lubricated then usually so why am i less.....PLease Help I want to have good sex again!!! oh and i used ky but its still boring like all we do in any position is go in and out in and out in and out so on son BORING
- A: talk to your doctor, but im assuming its something hormonal from your pregnancy, and you should be back to normal after birth. good luck :) try fore-play before sex and see if that turns you on.
Prev Question: Is Carmex OK to use when you're pregnant
People also view