Can i still be pregnant if i'm bleeding
Yes! Light bleeding or spotting during pregnancy is common. Also, many woman mistake implantation bleeding for a normal period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-still-be-pregnant-if-i%27m-bleeding ]
More Answers to "Can i still be pregnant if i'm bleeding"
- Can i still be pregnant if i'm bleeding?
- well wait it out til your supposed to get your period if you dont get it just wait about another week if it still hasnt come take a home pregnancy test and if it says negative consult your dr. it might also just be in your head yuh discharg...
- Do you still bleed if you are pregnant
- If you're truly pregnant, then you can't get your periods. Some pregnant women mistake their period for implantation bleeding.
- Can you bleed and still be pregnant?
- Yes, you can bleed and still be pregnant. When the egg implants into the uterus many women will experience implantation bleeding. This can be mistaken for a period, but it is not serious.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I be pregnant but still experience bleeding?
- Q: I have been experiencing many early pregnancy signs but have taken 2 pregnancy tests, one at my campus health center on January 14th and again today, January 17th. I may have been testing too early, but i have started to bleed as of yesterday. i was also a week late and have usually a regular cycle. it isn't heavy but it's enough to wear a panty liner. it isn't stopping me from thinking i'm still pregnant though, because i still experience the other symptoms that lead me to believe i could be pregnant (sore/swollen breasts, "full" feeling in lower belly, sneezing and stuffy nose (never have had allergies prior), gas/bloating, extreme fatigue, mooooooodiness, hungry all the time, dry/itchy nipples and darker it seems.) it worries me that i've started to bleed... i will take another test in a few days to be sure. does anyone have any experience with bleeding but still ended up being pregnant? I "feel" pregnant, if that makes sense.
- A: You can experience bleeding in pregnancy.Are your tests coming up positive or negative? Since your period is late, you would likely be getting a positive by now if you were pregnant. HPT's are usually accurate the day your period is late, but it could still be early.You can't tell anything by symptoms because they are so similar to menstrual symptoms. They may not be your "usual" symptoms, but then, this is not your "usual" cycle, is it?A blood test will tell you for sure.Good luck!
- Can I be pregnant and still get bleeding?
- Q: For the last couple of months I have had unprotected sex with my partner. Currently I have 2 children and with both pregnancies I stopped having my periods, but not too long ago I began to feel different. I did several home pregnancy tests, they all came out negative, and every month I bleed, yet my abdomen seems to increase in size. It's possible that I could be gaining weight but normally I gain weight all over and I've been on medications for anxiety, depression and nerve pain that have helped me lose weight and even on those meds I now feel that they are affecting me in a different way. Therefore, either they are not working for me anymore, although I still feel normal, except that I'm overly tired these days, or I'm pregnant because my abdomen looks as if it's growing and even other people are noticing how much bigger it's gotten. I hope I can get some sort of explanation.
- A: Yes, I have had 2 pregnancies where Ive had unexplained bleeding while pregnant, one of them I was bleeding when I got my postive pregnancy test, and then bled for 18 weeks off and on (with proper periods) the other I just spotted a lot for the first few months. so it can hapen, the only real way of knowing if you are pregnant is to get a blood test it will tell you once and for all, no if, ors or buts about it :)goodluck
- Can you get pregnant if you are still bleeding from having your baby?
- Q: I'm just curios if it is possible to get pregnant while breastfeeding, but are still bleeding from having your baby? Has this happened to you?
- A: This is very unlikely though not impossible- It can take only 21 days for you to start ovulating after having a baby but by breastfeeding you reduce the risk of conceiving providing you soley breastfeed- everyone is different but I wouldn't take any chances x
Prev Question: How many weeks are woman pregnant for
People also view