Can I still be pregnant if I don't throw up
Morning sickness is the nauseated feeling you get during pregnancy and more then half have it. You can be pregnant without it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-still-be-pregnant-if-i-don%27t-throw-up ]
More Answers to "Can I still be pregnant if I don't throw up"
- Can I still be pregnant if I don't throw up
- Morning sickness is the nauseated feeling you get during pregnancy and more then half have it. You can be pregnant without it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I still be pregnant if I missed a period and got a negative on a home pregnancy test?
- Q: I took a pregnancy test after being a week late and it turned out negative. I feel tired all the time, am going to the bathroom every 45 minutes to an hour, sometimes eat a lot or hardly eat at all, and sometimes I feel like I want to throw up but don't. Can I still be pregnant?
- A: yes. I took two before going to the doctor's for blood work... their test came back positive. Wait another couple weeks and then you can do another one at home.
- can u still be pregnant if u don't have the symptom of peeing alot?
- Q: I am 4days late brest are sore nipples hurt the min u touch them get pain every morn I wake up and comes and goes thru out the day wake up felling like I have to throw up but never do that felling also comes and goes thru the day my lower back hurts and I still have a lot of white cm the only thing I don't have to do is pee I don't rele count the times I go in a day but it feels pretty normal I drink a lot of warter so I guess wen I pee its from drinking to much liquid is this a symptom u must have in order to be preg and if u do concieve wat happens to ur cm does it drie up or do u get a lot more thanx
- A: Study up. Mommy!!!If you’ll take a few moments and look at these sites, you will be one smart person when you’re done!!!Best sites ever for pregnancy!This web site will tell you everything you need to know about your pregnancy!http://www.4woman.gov/pregnancy/index.cfmhttp://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/pnhec.asphttp://parenting.aol.com/parenting/onlyonaol/pregnancy/channel/0,19766,,00.html?sem=1&ncid=AOLPAR00170000000005http://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/362.aspHere are all the pregnancy symptoms listed:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptoms-of-pregnancy/PR00102Top 10 Morning Sickness Tipshttp://pregnancy.about.com/cs/morningsickness/l/bldefmorningsic.htmFor Pregnancy tests, If you’d like to gain a excellent understanding of how a pregnancy test works, look here:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/home-pregnancy-tests/PR00100http://www.4woman.gov/faq/pregtest.htmhttp://www.4woman.gov/pregnancy/one.cfmFor Teen Fathers, some good advice for you!http://teenadvice.about.com/od/teenfathers/a/teenfathersFAQ.htmhttp://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/mod/helpingout.htmlhttp://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy/expectingdads/indexhttp://fatherhood.about.com/od/pregnancyandfathers/Pregnancy_and_Fathers.htmhttp://pregnancy.about.com/od/forfathersonly/For_Fathers_Only.htmhttp://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/362.asphttp://www.paternityangel.com/Articles_zone/Top10Fears/Fears1.htmhttp://www.healthunit.org/pregnancy/pregnancy/pregnancy_fathers.htmhttp://www.labouroflove.org/conception-&-pregnancy/fathers-&-pregnancy/the-father-is-pregnant-too!/Best sites ever for teens:http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/teenagepregnancy.htmlhttp://pregnancy.about.com/cs/teenpregnancy/a/teenpreg.htmhttp://www.teenwire.com/infocus/2003/if-20030514p178-pregnant.phpTeen Birth Control:http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/contraception/contraception.htmlhttp://www.medem.com/MedLB/article_detaillb.cfm?article_ID=ZZZBRRU487C&sub_cat=12http://www.coolnurse.com/birthcontrol.htmBirth Control Help:To make an appointment with a Planned Parenthood health center, call toll-free 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526)Call or contact your local Health Department. @ 1-800-311-2229 This toll-free telephone number will connect you to the Health Department in your area codeAdult birth control:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/birth-control/BI99999http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/morning-after-pill/AN00592http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/birth-control-pill/WO00098Videos about childbirth, pregnancy, and parenting, birth control.http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=childbirthhttp://video.yahoo.com/video/search?p=childbirth&x=30&y=16http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=parentinghttp://video.google.com/videosearch?q=teen+pregnancyhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5048185419106590466&q=birth+controlWhen you don’t have money to get the care you need:http://www.thefrugallife.com/medicalalternative.htmlWhere can I go to get free or reduced-cost prenatal care?You can call this number if you need free birth control help, too!Women in every state can get help to pay for medical care during their pregnancies. This prenatal care can help you have a healthy baby. Every state in the United States has a program to help. Programs give medical care, information, advice and other services important for a healthy pregnancy. To find out about the program in your state: ·Call 1-800-311-BABY (1-800-311-2229) This toll-free telephone number will connect you to the Health Department in your area code ·For information in Spanish, call 1-800-504-7081·Call or contact your local Health Department.
- Could You Be Pregnant And Still Have Your Period For 2 months?
- Q: I had unprotected sex 2 months ago. However my period has been really strange for the past 2 months. The first day has been extremely heavy and then the normal 5 days are only 3 so its cutting off 2 whole days. Around the time if I am pregnant it would be 6 weeks and I started getting really nauseated and I can't eat without feeling like I was going to throw up. And it is still like that and my breasts are sore now and I feel like the nauseated feeling is feeling worse. I don't know if I can be pregnant or not. Please Answer.well I am only 16. And Do NOT start with the lectures because I don't want to hear that. I want to hear your honest answers.So does this mean theres a possibility of me being pregnant?if you want to get a hold of me please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have aim or aolyou can instant message me.So does this mean theres a possibility of me being pregnant?if you want to get a hold of me please email me email@example.com if you have aim or aolyou can instant message me.So does this mean theres a possibility of me being pregnant?if you want to get a hold of me please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have aim or aolyou can instant message me.also since we are on the subject of getting to a doctor. i dont know how i am going to do this, i cant tell my mom. and i wont tell her until i know. i can drive and i am sure i can get there but i dont know, i dont have the money to pay for some big doctor bill.people please do not quit giving me answers.
- A: I had my period for 4 months while I was pregnant with my first son. So yes. Take a test. But it sounds like you already know the answer. Good Luck
Prev Question: Can you get a girl pregnant by coming in her on her period
People also view