Can i lay on my stomach when pregnant
You should avoid laying on your stomach in later stages of pregnancy. Thanks for texting! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-lay-on-my-stomach-when-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can i lay on my stomach when pregnant"
- Can i lay on my stomach if I am pregnanat?
- I've seen this answer somewhere on the web that says its safe for up to 5 months, as long as your belly isn't very big and hard yet. You should be safe and worry free because your baby is well protected by the sac and the uterus. Try typing...
- Are you suppose to lay on your stomach if you are pregnant?
- Sleeping on your stomach is fine and poses no danger to the fetus. You can sleep in any position that is comfortable without fear.
- What does it feel like when you lay on your stomach while pregnan...?
- I can't even try to lay on my stomach... I am sure it would really hurt. Although, I did get a prenatal massage and they had this soft contraption that sunk in in the middle for the belly so that I could get on my stomach for the massage. I...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I lay on my stomach when I'm pregnant?
- Q: Is it o.k to lay on your stomach when your pregnant? Will it effect the baby in any way, will the baby be squished or suffocate?
- A: Enjoy it for as long as you can, lol. You're body will let you know when you can't do it anymore, it'll just be too dang uncomfortable!Ignore the first person, what an ignorant thing to say and all it will do it make you worry.
- Is it okay to lay on your stomach when you are 13weeks pregnant?
- Q: I am 13weeks pregnant and i am just wondering if laying on my stomach is squashing or hurting my baby? also can it harm the baby if you do lay on your stomach or wear tight clothing at this stage?Thanks : )
- A: The best sleep position during pregnancy is "SOS" (sleep on side). Even better is to sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side will increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and your baby. Keep your legs and knees bent and a pillow between your legs. Sleeping on your stomach is not exactly harming the baby and is ok as long as you are comfortable. Great article on this on the American Pregnancy dot Org site, I left the link below
- When should a pregnant woman stop laying on her stomach?
- Q: I am currently 14.5 weeks pregnant, I can feel a hard lump just below my belly button and above my pelvic bone (only when my bladder is full). When I lay on my stomach, it feels like I am laying on a small ball, when should I stop laying on my stomach to sleep?
- A: Wow, with my first one I laid on my tummy for almost the whole pregnancy! Well, not ALL the way, but I remember she was ALWAYS on one side of my tummy, so there I'd be, laying on the opposite side of my tummy than she was on. Giant bowl of watermelon in front of me and a box of tissues close by, cause back then, even the commercials made me cry, lol!!Trust me, you'll know when it's time, try to get used to sleeping on your side though. I know it can be a hard habit to develop if all of your life you've been a "stomach sleeper". When you get further along, sleep with a pillow between your legs, sometimes it helps. Unfortunately, in those late months sleeping is more restless than restful. Between the baby possibly being more active at night, the late night trips to the fridge because you feel famished, getting up to pee what feels like 30 times a night and the baby up so high you feel like he/she is invading your lung space. I'm sorry, I'm ranting, lol, being prego is one of the most beautiful things in life, love every minute of it, ups and downs.....Good Luck!!
Prev Question: How can you tell if a hamster is pregnant
People also view