Can hermaphrodites get themselves pregnant
Most intersex folks are unable to provide at least one of these critical bits.So, in practical terms, no. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-hermaphrodites-get-themselves-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can hermaphrodites get themselves pregnant"
- Human simultaneous hermaphrodites don't exist. Among lower orders, members of certain hermaphroditic species are capable of impregnating themselves, although it appears to be a last resort when contact with another of the same species is no...
- Hermaphrodites are usually sterile because one or more of their organ sets will be only partially developed. It is very rare for someone with this condition to have both sets of equipment completely developed and functioning normally. If th...
- Hermaphrodites can get themselves pregnant through the aid of the appendix. To most humans, the appendix is a useless accessory. However, the appendix controls self fertilization in hermaphrodites. And yes, the Virgin Mary was a Hermaphrodi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can hermaphrodites get themselves pregnant?
- Q: Can they produce sperm? Or have intercourse with themselves?
- A: No. One, they cannot get their wiener into their donut, if you get my drift, and two, they would not get pregnant, because their DNA is for them exclusively, and if their DNA interacts with itself, it would be like cloning, and also it would be like getting pregnant with a relative.
- Can a hermaphrodite get themselves pregnant?
- A: Yes, but it would require incest to the most extreme degree.
- can hermaphrodites get themselves pregnant?
- A: Yes, yes they can.
Prev Question: Can you get pregnant after getting the depo shot
People also view