Can having a light period mean you are pregnant
Claus here telling you that a light period could be just a light period or it could be you are pregnant. Do a pregnancy test. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-having-a-light-period-mean-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can having a light period mean you are pregnant"
- Does having a light period mean pregnancy?
- Generally when you are pregnant you do not have a period, however, you can be pregnant and still have a period. Generally what you are experiencing is not actually a period, but rather implantation bleeding. When the egg implants into the u...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a very light period mean Im pregnant?
- Q: Im 22, married and I had been on the Nuvaring for almost a year. I was having bad side effects so i removed it Dec. 29. Jan 1-5 I had a normal heavy period. A few days after my period I had unprotected sex a couple times knowing you usually dont ovulate right away.Now Im sleeping a lot. I mean like 8-9 hours at night and 3-4 hour afternoon naps simply because I cant keep myself awake just watching TV. No morning sickness/nausea. I only eat two small meals a day now though and Im really thristy. A constant light headache and feeling cold, then an hour later feeling really hot. I was thinking I might be pregnant.I should have gotten my period the 27, didnt. Today I thought I was having it but it was just like spotting. A very dark brown/red with light cramps (I usually have terrible cramps) and its so very light that its barely there. Everything I read says you dont have any period when your pregnant and my symptoms could just be PMS.Should I rush to take a at home test or wait a while and see if my period gets heavier? Did anyone have something similar happen to them?
- A: A few times after your period is the worst time to have unprotected sex. You ovulate 10 - 14 days from the day you start your period and sperm can hang out waiting on an egg for 72 hours (up to 5 days)If you did not have a normal/heavy flow then take a test.
- can a lighter period mean youre pregnant?
- Q: I know technically missing your period is what indicates youre pregnant...but ive heard a lot of things and seen questions on here where women have bled even though theyre pregnant. I was on antibiotics and missed a couple of birth control pills this month and now my period is super light...its usually pretty heavy for a couple of days...maybe my birth control is just making it lighter but i was wondering what you guys thought. thanks a lot.
- A: you don't get your period when pregnant:http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/can-you-have-your-menstrual-period-while-pregnant/
- light periods mean your pregnant??
- Q: My periods are usually regular and I never have issues.. But this month it is very light to were I dont even need to use anything for protection... I'm getting headaches more now.. and I'm always hot .. I guess what I need to know is can you still have a very light period when you become pregnant?its not really a period.. I would say its more like ending your period..... does that make sense?
- A: No, you can't have an actual period when pregnant. But it is very possible to be pregnant and have abnormal bleeding. Take a test and if pos. call your dr and tell them you got a pos. test but you're bleeding. If neg, it's just a light period possibly from an anovulatory cycle.
Prev Question: What do some things in dreams mean
People also view