Can a woman be pregnant for 10 months
Pregnancy is usually considered to be 38-42 weeks. This is 9 to 10 months long depends how long you carry. Some women carry 10 mos [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-woman-be-pregnant-for-10-months ]
More Answers to "Can a woman be pregnant for 10 months"
- Can a woman be pregnant for 10 months
- Pregnancy is usually considered to be 38-42 weeks. This is 9 to 10 months long depends how long you carry. Some women carry 10 mos
- Is a woman pregnant for 9 or 10 months?
- She is pregnant for 9 calendar months. but 10 lunar months.... confused? I'll explain this. Every 3 months there is enough days to make another week. That is why every trimester is about 13 weeks. 3 months = about 13 weeks If you get pai...
- How can a woman be pregnant for over 10 months?
- My doctor told me that when I was 42 weeks (10 months and 2 weeks) pregnant, I had more room for my daughter to grow. I asked her how that was possible! I thought it was insane too! But she said that a baby could live inside a womb for over...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can a woman be pregnant for over 10 months?
- Q: i was watching a show and a woman was pregnant for 13 months! how is that possible?! and another show a woman said her husband poked holes in her diaphram to keep her pregnant. how ? lol
- A: Yeah you can be pregnant for up to 10 months but 13 I think is pushing it. 42 weeks is in fact 10.5 months.
- can a woman go up to 10 months pregnant?
- Q: my question is is it possible for a woman to go 10 month before she delivers
- A: Unfortunately yes but they will eventually induce it or do a c-section cause like one of the previous answers said your plecenta starts to get old after 40 weeks. They will let you go over a little cause most pregnancies that seem to go on forever were miss calculated to begin with and they don't want to rush and have it actually be a few weeks behind.
- Is there a chance that a woman can get pregnant over 9 months? say 10-11 months?
- Q: a girl in our place is claiming that she is pregnant for more than 6 months... i need an answer here.. seriously please... something depends on it.... hmmmmthank you so much for your answers... i greatly appreciate it.. for those who are confused... somebody is claiming that she got pregnant by my friend... she delivered the BABY oct 19.... my friend says they separated DEC of last year... With all computations... for me, it is really impossible for her to be impregnated by him... i am quite confused that is why i really asked. Thank you so much for your answers... I can talk to my friend now about the whole thing... THANK YOU.. FOR THOSE WHO HAS ANSWERS STILL, am willing to read on....
- A: no, a woman can not be pregnant for 10-11 months. the baby would have already come out.
Prev Question: How do You tell if your pregnant on the answer daily ovulation pregnancy test
People also view