Can a pregnancy test tell if you're pregnant 2 weeks before your missed period
Most likely no, a pregnancy test detects hormones that take time to build up in your body. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-pregnancy-test-tell-if-you%27re-pregnant-2-weeks-before-your-missed-period ]
More Answers to "Can a pregnancy test tell if you're pregnant 2 weeks before your missed period"
- Can a pregnancy test tell if you're pregnant 2 weeks before your ...?
- Most likely no, a pregnancy test detects hormones that take time to build up in your body. ChaCha again!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I took a pregnancy test this morning which came up positive, did I test to early?
- Q: My last period was on 02/24/2009 and today is the day after my missed period 03/25/2009. I used a clear blue digital pregnancy test which can tell you if you're pregnant 5 days before your missed period. The only reason I am asking if i tested to early is because I had a chemical pregnancy in OCT 2008 and I tested with the same test 3 days after my missed period. Then when I went to the doctor 2 days after I tested the test came up negative in the Dr office. I am scared that I tested too early and it will happen again. I just don’t want to go through the same thing and I am a little traumatized. I should be 4 weeks pregnant today and I do not have any pregnancy symptoms at all!
- A: I don't think you tested too soon. I think you need to get a blood test and ultrasound before you start shouting it from the rooftops though. I hope all is well though and this pregnancy works out for the best!
Prev Question: Is drinking alcohol bad if you think you are pregnant
People also view