Can a girl still be pregnant after she has had her period
No, you can't get your period once you're pregnant, but you mayspot while prenant which some women think is a period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-still-be-pregnant-after-she-has-had-her-period ]
More Answers to "Can a girl still be pregnant after she has had her period"
- Can a girl still get pregnant when the day after her sex she had ...?
- It is possible it was implantation bleeding. However, this question is kind of hard because it all depends on when you ovulate. The best answer would be to wait until next month about a week before you period should be and take a hpt. Early...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a girl still be pregnant if she has had her period?
- Q: Haven't yet reached this point, should happen sometimes this week to next week (she has weird periods, and has actually skipped one for 3 months once). But, I'm just curious if there is any chance of her still being pregnant after this will hopefully happen?
- A: You can have a period and still be pregnant, it is not common, but not unheard of.Get a pregnancy test to see if she is really pregnant. If her cycles are irregular, she might want to see a doctor about that, or start charting her cycles. A normal cycle can be anyhwhere from 22-45 days. With a home test, be advised that you can get false results.If your friend is pregnant and starts to bleed, also consider that she might be having a miscarriage.
- Can a girl still be pregnant if she has sex without protection just a day after she had her period?
- A: Yes! A girl can get pregnant ANY TIME when she has sex without protection!
- Can a girl still get pregnant when the day after her sex she had her menstrual period?
- Q: Hi, I am a new member here i hope u can help me with my question, and thanks in advance for helping me.Well, I had a sexual intercourse with him this last august 15(afternoon), that night I saw that there was this red-brownish color which I am not surprised to know because I knew that I will be having my period already. The next day, it started to get visible (still brownish-red but red is more dominant) . For two days, it was a heavy one and it was like those normal period days i had in the past. And then it got lighter and lighter until it was finally finshed at the 5th day. Now, i am confused if this was my period or did I just have an implantation bleeding? I usually have my period little days advance compared i had my previous month. For example, I had my period last July 8 and what happens is the next month it would become August 5 or 6. My period do usually last for 6 days or 1 week. Can you please tell me if I could still have the probability to be pregnant when after my sexual intercourse with my boyfriend when in the next day my period did begin to start.And if it was an implantation bleeding or my menstrual period?Please help me with these two questions.GODBLESS.
- A: It is possible it was implantation bleeding. However, this question is kind of hard because it all depends on when you ovulate. The best answer would be to wait until next month about a week before you period should be and take a hpt. Early response is a very good choice. If you do not want to wait that long you can go to the doctor and have a blood test (those are more accurate). Good luck to you and I hope everything works out the way you want it too.
Prev Question: How early can you begin to physically tell if someone is pregnant
People also view