Can a girl miss her period but not be pregnant
A very common cause of a missed period is not having ovulated that cycle. In a normal cycle, estrogen is produced all month. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-miss-her-period-but-not-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can a girl miss her period but not be pregnant"
- Can a girl miss a whole month of her period an not be pregnant?
- It is possible for a girl to miss her period and not be pregnant. ChaCha!
- How common is it for a girl to miss a period if shes not pregnant...?
- after coming off birth control it takes your body a while to straighten out your system. Birth control messes with your hormones. Sometimes a lot of stress can cause a missed period or a late period. Start taking Vitamin B complex (make sur...
- Why would a girl miss her period if she is not pregnant??
- Could be a lot of things from something emotional to something physical. Of course one of the things to look at is what kind of birth control she is taking if any. For example it is common for women that are using the Depo shot as a form of...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long can a girl miss her period and not be pregnant? And when does pregnancy symptom shows up?
- Q: Ive just start having sex with my gf (17) n we've been going together for a month. we've been having sex using condom and ejaculate. there was 1 time where i went inside her with out protection but did not cum and stop sayin is a silly ideas. Can my gf still be pregnant bcz of tht? she told me she reckon she allready miss a week then the due date of her period.
- A: there's semen in pre*** so it can get a girl pregnantand yes, it was a silly idea even if you pulled out there are other reasons a girl can be late but IT"S TIME FOR A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How common is it for a girl to miss a period if shes not pregnant?
- Q: we used a condom and pull out combined (only twice), pregnancy test at 7 weeks since previous period was negative but she drank alot before the test which ive read can dilute the hormone ... she was traveling and doing lots of manual labor when she was supposed to have her period. i feel like i shouldnt worry but i cant get it out of my mind ... she also came off the patch 4 months previous to missing the period which ive heard can be a factor
- A: after coming off birth control it takes your body a while to straighten out your system. Birth control messes with your hormones. Sometimes a lot of stress can cause a missed period or a late period. Start taking Vitamin B complex (make sure it's all natural) - most women do not get enough. The recommended daily amount isn't enough. This is what my Dr. told me when I needed to straighten out my cycle. And it worked.
- By how many days can a girl miss her period?
- Q: We are worried she might be pregnant. So me and my girl have been intimate for a month now. Right after her period we had unprotected relations 3 times. I haven't ejaculated inside of her. Not even with a condom. I read about "pre-sperm" and it say i could get women pregnant. But i have my doubts. What could it be?
- A: She could be pregnant so if she is late she needs to just take a test. I got preg with #3 by that pre sperm stuff you speak of. We are happy about it and it is great for our family, but we aren't going to do it again!!Women miss their period also because of stress or excessive exercise or even erratic eating habbits/problems. So if she is missing her period and is not pregnant, she may need to tone down the exercise, eat more healthy food and in greater abundance, or you need to help her chill out and not be so stressed...first and foremost by using a condom from the start, and just by being sweet to her (which you should do if she is pregnant too.) Good luck to you both.
Prev Question: How much does someone get paid to be on MTV's 16 and pregnant
People also view