When will the h1n1 vaccine be available
The 2009 H1N1 vaccine first became available in early October and more doses are becoming available after that. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-will-the-h1n1-vaccine-be-available ]
More Answers to "When will the h1n1 vaccine be available"
- THe vacinne isnt going to be out until november. YOu can call your local health department and see exactly when they expect an arrival and they should be able to tell you when Nov. rolls around but right now it's a hurry up and wait game.
- Currently, the H1N1 vaccine is not available for broad distribution to the general public, but shipments of the vaccine are expected in the coming weeks. The vaccine will be directly shipped to doctors’ offices that have requested it. The E...
- Maine CDC is developing short-term plans, which are constantly being reevaluated, based on the supply of vaccine being allocated to us from the federal government. Unfortunately, that means that neither health care providers nor Maine CDC k...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When will the H1N1 vaccine be available?
- Q: I can't even locate regular flu vaccine in my city, let alone find out when the H1N1 vaccine will come... When will it be available??
- A: Dunno, it's starting to arrive but there's a shortage.
- Does any one know when H1N1 flu vaccine will become available?
- Q: I heard that H1N1 flu vaccine will become available on this Fall. Is this true?
- A: Yes, in October. Not completely sure of the exact date. Here's a fun fact: N1H1 affects pregnant women most and hits them the hardest but they aren't allowed to get the vaccine. Go figure.
- Will you get the H1N1 vaccine when its available?
- Q: Click the link to take the poll. Make your selection and click "submit vote"http://www.examiner.com/x-7707-Infectious-Disease-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Poll-Will-you-be-getting-the-H1N1-vaccine-when-its-available
- A: Yes, hopefully :)
Prev Question: What is the fastest way to get rid of a coldsore
People also view