What should I do to treat a yeast infection if I am pregnant
If you think you have a yeast infection, see your practitioner. She'll take a sample and check it to confirm the diagnosis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-to-treat-a-yeast-infection-if-i-am-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What should I do to treat a yeast infection if I am pregnant"
- What should I do to treat a yeast infection if I am pregnant?
- If you think you have a yeast infection, see your practitioner. She'll take a sample and check it to confirm the diagnosis.
- How to treat a yeast infection while pregnant
- If you are pregnant, and you think you have a yeast infection, it is important to check in with your health care provider, as some other conditions can have similar symptoms. Treatment usually requires an antifungal cream or suppository tha...
- How to Treat Yeast Infections During Pregnancy
- ･ 1 Call your obstetrician or midwife at the first sign of symptoms. These include vaginal itching or burning... ･ 2 Try natural remedies such as plain yogurt. The live cultures in yogurt discourage the growth of yeast... ･ 3 Try garlic as ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I use Monisat 3 intead of 7 to treat a yeast Infection if I am pregnant?
- Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have a Yeast Infection, My doctor recomended Monistat 7 but I was wondering if its safe to use Monistat 3 instead. Any Pregnant women that have used Monistat 3???
- A: I have, but my doc told me i should get that kind. I never had a doc tell me to get the 7 day but all told me not to use the 1 day. The three should be fine i would assume.
- Is it safe to treat myself for a yeast infection while pregnant or should I just wait and see my doctor?
- A: I had one when I was pregnant and I was too scared to use anything over the counter so I went to my doctor and he proscribed Gynazole, which is a creamy stuff that you insert with an applicator just like monistat. I dunno if the OTC stuff is unsafe I just felt more comfortable getting it from my doctor and plus it was perscription strength so I only had to use it once and the infection was gone. HTH
- Is it safe to treat yeast infection with otc monistat while pregnant?
- Q: I am about 6 weeks pregnant and haven't been to my ob yet but I think I have a yeast infection. My first appointment isn't until June 9. Can I just use monistat? Or should I wait till I see her?
- A: I'd recommend waiting. I know how aggrivating they are, but my doctor told me not to use the monistat and she gives me a prescription everytime i get one. If it gets hard to bare, call your ob and tell them whats going on, they may see you sooner or give you the ok about monistat.
Prev Question: Can you be impregnated by two males at once
People also view