What pill is PVK 500
PVK 500 is a 500 milligram penicillin. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pill-is-pvk-500 ]
More Answers to "What pill is PVK 500"
- What is this white oblong pill pvk scored 500
- no just pvk scored 500 just scored down the middle on the back i beleive it could be penicillan but not sure
- Can anyone identify this? white oblong pill pvk 500 gg 950
- penicillin 500 mg. mrbrew "Most of the time I am right, but there are those of us that have our bad days. I always try my best though."
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what pill has pvk 500 on one side gg 950 on the other?
- A: The kind of pill your asking about - just kidding it's an antibiotic
- How can i identify a pill?
- Q: I found an oblong white scored pill with the marking PVK 500 on one side and on the other 66 950 on the other, How can I tell what it is?
- A: Here is the answer from the internet search I just did. :) Oblong white pill imprinted PVK 500 on one side and GG 950 on the other side is 500 mg penicillin V, an antibiotic.http://www.rxlist.com/rxboard/general.pl?noframes;read=5155Pics in this link - http://www.pharmer.org/node/2604
- pill question please help?
- Q: i have strep throat and my dad gave me what he thinks is pencillen because he just got over it to.but the lable fell off and he was not sure it could be something else. the pill is white, oval and says PVK 500 can anyone confirm this please
- A: Penicillin V Potassium Oral
Prev Question: What do you do when you get a charlie horse
People also view