What pill has the imprint watson 349
This pill is Acetaminophen-hydrocodone bitartrate. Better known as Vicodin, this is used as a pain reliever. Keep on ChaCha'ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pill-has-the-imprint-watson-349 ]
More Answers to "What pill has the imprint watson 349"
- Can anyone identify a yellow oblong pill imprinted WATSON/853??
- Watson 853 is Hydrocodone/APAP 10/325 mg (generic Norco)
- Can anyone identify a small, round, blue pill imprinted WATSON 77...?
- Hello again Otto. Watson 779 is 5mg Oxybutynin Chloride (Ditropan), used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder.
- What pill is circular and blue and is imprinted with Watson 759??
- There are like 6 different pills that have come up when I did this search. All are blue all have Watson all are round, the only difference is the numbers that are on them. So if you would like I have left you the link listed below, it will ...
Prev Question: What vitamins help clear skin
People also view