What pill has M 751 on it
That is Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride. It is a muscle relaxant to reduce spasms. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pill-has-m-751-on-it ]
More Answers to "What pill has M 751 on it"
- What is this pill? its yellow with an M and numbers 751??
- It is a cyclobenzaprine 10mg tablet There is a picture of it on this page (third one down the page) http://www.drugs.com/cyclobenzaprine-ima... Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant and is used to treat muscle conditions such as pain or inju...
- What type of pill is orange with an M on one side and 751 on the ...?
- Is it the pill shown here? http://www.healthcare.tv/pillfinder.php?…
- What kind of pill is this yellow, round with M or W one side and ...?
- Yes, Biggsie, it is a little fishy. That is why I choose not to give the name or action of the drug at the beginning. We don't know these people nor do we know whether they intend on taking any of these meds or if they really "found"...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i have a pill that is round and yell thats has a capital M on the front and 751 on the back what am i ?
- A: Ritalin aka methelphenidate.
- what kind of pill is this? it is small round,tan,and has a M on one side and 751 on the other.?
- A: the pill identification wizard says its cyclobenzaprinehttp://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.htmlhttp://www.drugs.com/cyclobenzaprine.htmlit's a muscle relaxer
- a yellow pill with an M and 751 on it (photo inside)?
- Q: does anyone know what this is?http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/4/3/21/f_IMG0382m_2c00596.jpgis it cyclobenzaprine?help me make sureplease help :(
- A: There's only one thing to do. If you don't know what it is, THROW IT OUT. If it's not in the original packaging, then it's not worth taking a gamble.
Prev Question: What is the best way to get rid of a migraine headache
People also view