What pill has IP 109 on it
IP 109 is Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5/325. It is a prescription painkiller. ChaCha more! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pill-has-ip-109-on-it ]
More Answers to "What pill has IP 109 on it"
- What is pill ip 109?
- IP 109 is hydrocodone 5mg 325mg acetaminophen.
- Are hydrocodone 5mg 325mg acetaminophen pills (IP 109) stronger t...?
- Vicodine Hydrocodone is stronger if 500 mg or more
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- pill that has ip 109, what is it?
- Q: It's a tiny little white pill shaped like a tylenol but it's more flat. On one side it has ip 109 and on the other side is a crease in the middle
- A: Its Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5/325 manufactured by Interpharm. Its brand name is Vicodin 5/325.
- are hydrocodone 5mg 325mg acetaminophen pills (IP 109) stronger than a vicodin m357 pill?
- Q: I am wondering this because i have a sibling that is taking both for tooth pain, and i wam wondering which one is stronger..?
- A: VicodineHydrocodone is stronger if 500 mg or more
- I need the milligrams for this pill
- Q: white pill oblong IP 109
- A: "Two variations of Vicodin, with different amounts of hydrocodone / paracetamol (acetaminophen) in eachVicodin is a trademarked brand of narcotic analgesics (painkillers) containing hydrocodone and paracetamol (acetaminophen). It is usually found in tablet form with either the names "Vicodin", "Vicodin ES", or "Vicodin HP" imprinted on one side. Analgesics with the same chemical composition and a similar physical appearance are found under many other trade names, including Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Bancap HC, Dolacet, Hydro, Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, T-Gesic, Tramacet and Vadunk. The hydrocodone/paracetamol drug formula is also available under generic brands. The paracetamol in the formula increases the effects of the hydrocodone in relieving pain".From all that I just copied and pasted, I still can't give you anything more than its a hydrocodone.
Prev Question: What would happen if you drank eye drops
People also view