What over the counter medication works best
You need an antibiotic to clear up a UTI. Antibiotics are only available by prescription from a Dr. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-over-the-counter-medication-works-best ]
More Answers to "What over the counter medication works best"
- What over the counter medication have you found works best on bug...?
- Years ago a Chemist buddy of mine told me to just dab on a SINGLE DROP of HOUSEHOLD AMMONIA. I tried it and it instantly took the sting, burn, and itch right out, and it only required ONE treatment.
- What Is Some Over The Counter High Blood Pressure Medication That...?
- I don’t know of any OTC medications to lower blood pressure, but you may want to go to an herbalist. My great-grand mother used hawthorn, and linden blossoms. The UK has a lot of herbalist sites you can check on. And I read somewhere that G...
- What over the counter pain medication is best? Which one has real...?
- well the ones that really worked on me was motrin which I was taking like 2 weeks ago since they took out my wisdon tooth and the pain was just killing me. I had been in the hospital before and took so many medicine that I guess my body was...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What "Over The Counter" Wart medication works best for a child, specifically on the bottom of two toes?
- Q: I know about Compound W, and other Salicylic Acid products, but these only prolong the problem. I've seen a product you can purchase which supposedly freezes the warts off. This normally is the way doctors will treat it in their office. I'm even open to homeopathic remedies that someome may have had success with.
- A: Have you tried a salicylic acid pad like a Mediplast? Using scissors you cut out a small piece the size of the wart and then use paper tape or a band-aid to hold the Mediplast on over the wart. Leave it on 2-3 days, then take it off for a couple hours then repeat until wart is gone. No tenderness, no mess and easy to manage. Also inexpensive but a little hard to find since now that drugstores would rather sell you a dab of wart medicine in a fancy box for 10 bucks rather than an old standby that will treat many warts for 2 bucks. The wart spray you mentioned is 18. for a small one use container.
- What over the counter medication have you found works best on bug bites?
- A: Years ago a Chemist buddy of mine told me to just dab on a SINGLE DROP of HOUSEHOLD AMMONIA.I tried it and it instantly took the sting, burn, and itch right out, and it only required ONE treatment.
- What is the best over the counter pain reliever for PMS?
- Q: Question to girls only please!!I get severe pms symptoms involving pain & mood. Midol and Pamprin never seem to work for me. The only thing that has ever relieved my symptoms is aspirin. Is there any other medications that may help me more such as I-B profin? Ladies with severe PMS, what over the counter medication works best for you?
- A: light exercise helps with the pain a little and lifts your mood. Ibprofen and cocodamol are both really god pain releavera and both are milder than asprin.
Prev Question: How do you get rid of a scab on your face the quickest
People also view