What is the white pill with m357 on it
APAP hydrocodone bitartrate is a white pill with M357 on it. This is also known as Vicodin. ChaCha with no limits at 800-2ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-white-pill-with-m357-on-it ]
More Answers to "What is the white pill with m357 on it"
- Can anyone identify an oblong, white pill imprinted M357??
- I have been treated for Bipolar Disorder for the past 9 years. Because I am on Medicare I change insurance companies nearly every year (as the companies change benefit amounts). When I change companies I am forced to change doctors. Also, I...
- What is an oblong white pill labed m357
- its lortab 5mg generic, tends to make me sick to my stomach other side effects, blurry vision increased heart rate, lots more but those are most common, pain killer widely prescribed for everything from toothaches to spraigned ankles has 5 ...
- Is the m357 pill like the hydrocodone 7.5 650?
- No-it is the same as Lortab 7.5/500
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- White pill labled M357?
- Q: Can anyone tell me exactly what this M357 white pill is?
- A: it's vicodin
- What pill is white and oblong with M357 on it?
- A: Probably a lortabI have a prescription for them and that's what mine has on it. The generic name for it is hydrocodone. It's a pain pill.
- How can i tell if my pill is a placebo?
- Q: I got little white pills marked M357 from my doctor for my neck pain which she called loritab, i get no relief from them. My doctor is also very reluctant to give me any kind of medication but i didn't even need to ask her for these, it seems like the kind of thing she would do. How can i tell?
- A: Loritabs ARE pain medication. They certainly aren't as potent as others, especially controlled substances. It's likely your physician does not believe you're in severe enough pain to require anything stronger. So take a couple motrin along with your loritabs.
Prev Question: What are some types of medications for adhd
People also view