What is the best keyboard cleaner to get high off of
One can become high after huffing Dust-Off. However, it is not recommended as people may die from Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-keyboard-cleaner-to-get-high-off-of ]
More Answers to "What is the best keyboard cleaner to get high off of"
- What is the best keyboard cleaner to get high off of
- One can become high after huffing Dust-Off. However, it is not recommended as people may die from Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it feel like to be high...and how long does it last?
- Q: I was cleaning my keyboard with that Dust Off stuff...it is like air in a can....but after i was done...i felt really weird....like, i feel dizzy, and it it seems like i am seeing static everywhere i look. i have an awful taste in my mouth it is very bitter how long will this last and does this mean i am high? i have never been high b4 nor have i done drugs so i have no clue what it is like!
- A: When your all your muscles and brain cells soften up and get F**ked up! so you start to haloosinate and fell your flying i think how long you're high can vary probably inbetween 12 hrs and 3 days
- Can the keys be removed from a computer's keyboard?
- Q: My 9 year old keyboard is in desperate need of cleaning. I tried tweezers between the keys and bulled out about a 4 inch high pile of dust bunnies from between the keys. There are probably more that I can't see underneath. I'd like to remove the keys and give it a good cleaning, but I wasn't sure how to get them off, if it is possible, and them replace them.
- A: most keyboard keys are just simply snapped in. You can remove them by gently prying up on them they'll pop right out. But make sure you have another keyboard handy in case you forget where all the keys go back at.
- Dusting.... How many of you have heard of it?
- Q: How many people have heard of Dusting? It is a can of "Dust Off" used in middles schools to clean off keyboards, and kids are inhaling this stuff and dying from it. They have no idea how harmful this is. I am curious of your age and if you have tried this. It is something that gives a ten second high and blocks oxygen from getting to the heart.
- A: wow, thanks for warning us all, I've never heard of it, I bet the makers of it are getting sewed. P.S. I'm in middle school.
Prev Question: How do you prevent passing out from dehydration and fatigue
People also view