What is Amoxicillin? And can Amoxicillin get you high
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic in the penicillin group of drugs. It fights bacteria in your body. Amoxicillin is used to MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-amoxicillin%3F-and-can-amoxicillin-get-you-high ]
More Answers to "What is Amoxicillin? And can Amoxicillin get you high"
- Can amoxicillin get you high?
- Not likely, however different individuals respond in different ways to medication.
- Will amoxicillin get you high if youtake enough?
- No. The only thing it would do is kill the bacteria in your system, including all the ones that keep you healthy so you'll be less resistant to all types of infection and as a result make you more likely to get really really sick.
- Is it a good idea to get high off amoxicillin?
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic. You cannot get high from it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get high off amoxicillin? and/or addicted to amoxicillin?
- Q: I have a friend who's been taking a lot of amoxicillin recently, and shes had a history of being addicted to prescription drugs and using them to get high, so i'm a little concerned...
- A: No and NO!
- Q: can kids use amoxicillin for like drug abuse?like to get high or whatever.and if so how much do they need to take and what happens to them?
- A: An antibiotic isn’t going to get anyone high. I can see maybe a small child wanting to get into it as it is often flavored to taste like bubblegum. The biggest abuse of antibiotics is taking them when you don’t need them as there may be a day when you have a life threatening infection that has become resistant to them.
- CAN HAVING H-PYLORI INFECTION AND TAKING A HIGH AMOXICILLIN MAKE A NONDIABETICS BLOOD SUGAR HIGH?
- A: Amoxicillin or H. Pylori are not known to elevate blood sugar. Blood sugar can be elevated by stress or certain infections, though. H. pylori is not a type of infection known to do this. It is also possible that you could be becoming Diabetic. Discuss this with your doctor and get evaluated fully if it continues.
Prev Question: How do you get rid of vitaligo
People also view