What is a white pill with 377 on it
The pill in question is Tramadol (50 mg I believe). It is generic for Ultram which is used for pain relief. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-white-pill-with-377-on-it ]
More Answers to "What is a white pill with 377 on it"
- Could anyone tell me what a white pill with 377 is called
- This is Tramadol 50mgs, a generic Ultram non-narcotic pain reliever. email@example.com My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~
- What is a white oblong pill with 377 on it?
- 50 mg ultram, tramadol mild non narcotic pain pill
- Can anyone help find name of small, oval, white pill printed 377??
- You are certainly welcome - twice. Anytime. We are always glad to help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have a white little oval pill that has a 377 on one side and nothing on the other. What is it?
- Q: Found this in the medicine cabinet. Anyone have a clue to what it is????
- A: Imprint: 377 Description: Tab, White, Cap Shaped, Film Coated Drug/Strength: Tramadol 50 mg Brand (or equiv.): Ultram Firm: Caraco NDC#: 57664-0377 Class: Analgesic(in other words, a prescription pain killer)
- I have a rectangular white pill that has rounded edges & it has a 377 on one side what kind of pill is it ?
- A: You have a Tramadol 50 mg (generic Ultram in the USA, Zydol in the UK). Manufactured by Caraco. Tramadol is an Opioid analgesic (Pain killer) related to codeine. Colours are known to vary (sometimes tan), so the fact that you described it as white may throw some people.Enlarge the image on the Wiki link to confirm.Hope this helps your headache:-)
- I have a small oval white pill?
- Q: I have a small oval white migrian pill with the letters 377 on the top. What is the name of it?
- A: CALL THE PHARMACY....THEY MAY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU...a lay person cannot...unless they take those pills!!!
Prev Question: Does asprin make your blood thinner
People also view