What is a white oval pill with 537 93
That pill is called Naproxen. It is a strong NSAID. It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It is similar to over-the-counter Aleve. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-white-oval-pill-with-537-93 ]
More Answers to "What is a white oval pill with 537 93"
- Can you identify this pill for me? 93 / 537 / white oval pill?
- This pill is Naproxen Sodium 550mg (generic for Anaprox DS) - an anti-inflammatory pain reliever by TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA. Imprint 93 / 537 , Oval, White to Off-White, film-coated You will find an image searching for Naproxen at http://d...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know what the blue oval pill with the imprint of IP 194 is?
- Q: I have a pill that is oval shape and has the imprint of IP 194. I went to the pharmacy to get my naproxen refilled and they put this pill in there. It is not the same pill as all my other ones looked like which is oval white with the imprint of 93 on one side and 537 on the other.
- A: From what I found the one with 537 is a 550 mg pilland the 194 is a 500 mg pillBoth are naproxen but the dosages are different. If I were you I would call the pharmacy and ask them about this.
- found a pill and need to know what it is?
- Q: a white oval pill with 537 on one side and 93 on the other side
- A: 93 537 is 550 mg naproxen sodium, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.Stronger than aspirin, probbaly from an over the counbter bottle, its not a prescription drug
Prev Question: What is a physical
People also view