What is a round white pill v 2410
A white round pill with V 2410 is called Carisoprodol with a strength of 350mg. This is commonly prescribed as a muscle relaxant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-round-white-pill-v-2410 ]
More Answers to "What is a round white pill v 2410"
- What is the name of this pill v 2410 round white?
- According to Clinical Pharmacology, the pill above is Carisoprodol (Soma) 350 mg.
- What pill is white, round, and has a v and 2410 on it??
- Carisoprodol is a white, round tablet without a break line and imprinted with 2410 and V on one side, plain white on the other side.
- What are these pills one has mp58 and the other has 2410 v both a...?
- Both are carisoprodol used for treating discomfort associated with certain painful muscle conditions. It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- please help 2410 V round white pill what is it?
- Q: thanks.What wll happen if i take the whole thing
- A: Muscle Relaxent (Generic Brand)Go here: http://www.drugs.com/carisoprodol.html and it will tell you all about it.
- 2410 v round white pill?
- Q: Is this a generic version of a soma?Or what.and if i take the whole thing what will it do?
- A: Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain sensations between the nerves and the brain. It is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions. (Yes, it is a generic version of Soma).
- I found this pill, round, white a V on one side and 2410 on the other. HELP!?
- A: V 2410 CARISOPRODOL TABLET 350 MG from QUALITEST PRODUCTS or known also as Soma - its a skeletal muscle relaxant. here are the sites i got this info from :http://www.pharmer.org/node/983http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/carisop_cp.htm
Prev Question: How do I remove a wart from my finger
People also view