What is a good medicine to take for a runny nose
An Allergy medication or antihistamine would help with the runny nose. You will have to check labels to see which would be best. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-medicine-to-take-for-a-runny-nose ]
More Answers to "What is a good medicine to take for a runny nose"
- What is a good medicine to take for a runny nose
- An Allergy medication or antihistamine would help with the runny nose. You will have to check labels to see which would be best.
- Which medicine should i take for sore throat and runny nose??
- Herbs: Garlic, ginger, lemon How to use: crush a medium sized garlic clover, grate a similarly sized piece of fresh ginger, and squeeze the juice of one lemon. Mix together with one teaspoon of honey. Add one cup of warm water and stir. Dri...
- What kind of medicine can i take for runny nose or cold if im 3-4...?
- You can take Benedryl (I know it's an "allergy" medication but it does help with runny nose)...you can also take Tylenol cold and sinus (tylenol products in gen are safe)...Hope you feel better, sweety. The best thing, however, is...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good medicine to take for a runny nose, conjestion, cough and itchy eyes?
- A: Theraflu..Definitely. They have drowsy and non-drowsy and two flavors (that I know of): Lemon and Cherry. You mix it just like you would mix hot chocolate: Fill a cup with HOT water and add the packet. You can find theraflu at any drugstore. It works wonders. It usually only takes me two cups before I feel healthy again.
- What is the best OTC medicine to take for runny nose, drainage causing a sore throat, and sneezing?
- Q: I have been taking Tylenol Max. Strength Pain Relief Sinus Caplets. I just discovered that a main ingredient pseudoephedrine helps relieve congestion, in turn causing me to have more of a runny nose! I need something to dry all this up!
- A: Take a good high potency multiple vitamin with minerals.Also take 1 gram of vitamin C with bioflavinoids 3-4 times daily. Echinacea with Golden seal is good for Upper Respiratory infections. Drink plenty of water. Avoid sugar and products that contain a lot of sugar which weaken the immune system. Sinupret is recommended by naturopaths for sinus problems. Good luck!
- What's the best medicine to take for a runny nose?
- Q: got a runny nose that won't quite. does anybody have any home remedies or good advice for over the counter meds?
- A: Sudafed works wonders for me when I have a runny nose. Usually that, a vicks vapor rub at night, and a running humidifier.
Prev Question: What is the best household remedy to ease stomach flu
People also view