What happens if you smoke the pain reliever hydrocodone
Hydrocodone may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. It can/may impair your thinking or reactions. Do not use this medication if you are allergic to acetaminophen (Tylenol). ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-smoke-the-pain-reliever-hydrocodone ]
More Answers to "What happens if you smoke the pain reliever hydrocodone"
- Can this pain reliever be given to dogs, this Hydrocodone? She is...?
- My dog is on Ultram for pain..she has issues with getting up when layin down and standing up. We had 3 dog's..one passed away after major surgery, but he lived 2 extra years..all the med's my vet has ever given my dog's are human drug's wit...
- Is there an alternative pain reliever to hydrocodone or oxycodone...?
- I've read elsewhere that Methadone has few side affects and is cheaper than Hydrocodone.
- How does Hydrocodone help relieve pain? If pain persists how do y...?
- "It acts as an opiate which interferes with the pain receptors in the brain and spinal cord" Here's a semi-technical explanation of how it relieves pain: Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic opioid derived from two of the naturally occ...
Prev Question: How do I induce vomiting
People also view