What does fighting signify in a dream
To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-fighting-signify-in-a-dream ]
More Answers to "What does fighting signify in a dream"
- What does fighting signify in a dream
- To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does this dream signify?
- Q: I had a dream last night that I got into a fight with several people but I could not hurt them. I've been interested in learning martial arts, one of them using a wooden stick as a weapon and i had that in my dream. I hit someone with it and it didnt hurt him, he just laughed and i tried hitting everyone else but they just laughed too. Everyone then walked away laughing. THen i woke up.does it mean anything like im not cut out for martial arts or if something were to happen id lose?
- A: no this could mean that your subconscious is afraid of loosing a match, or of being hurtit doesn't mean you back out just because you had a dream of losing. because when you loose you learn and you'll learn from your mistake you know not to do it again good luck =Dhope i helped
- What does this dream mean?
- Q: I've been having this one dream for about a week now. It starts off as I'm always with this one guy but I can't see his face for some reason. He's always trying to kiss and touch me but I push him away. Then I go see my boyfriend and tell him all about the guy and he always says "He better not show up here or I'll f***k him up!" Then the guy comes and they both get in a fight. I break up the fight and my boyfriend and I just walk away together. Also I'm always topless in theise dreams. Then a couple of nights ago I had a dream about the same guy and my boyfriend again. This time I was sleeping in a room at my friend's house and her brother came in and starting touching me and stuff. I pushed him away again like I do in every dream. Then the next day my friend had a pool party and my boyfriend came over. I was really excitied to see him so I gave him a big hug and kiss. Then he fell in the pool for some reason and I thought he was drowning cause he was in there for about 10 minutes. I was really upset and I started screaming for help. Finally someone jumped in to save him but he got up himself. When he got out I told him about my friend's brother and he showed up. They started fighting again and I broke it up then my boyfriend and I just walked away again. Why do I keep having a dream with a guy that I can't see his face and my boyfriend? What does drowning and being topless mean? Also I know this is prob a lot to take in and can be a little confusing. Sometimes when I have a dream it happens the next day or sometimes in the future. I don't understand how or why. Thanks for answering.Ps. I looked up the meaning of Drowing in a dream and it said- DrowningDrowning in a dream signifies you can no longer hide your feelings about a certain situation. These dreams usually occur when the dreamer is feeling overwhelmed in real life.I'm not dreaming of me drowning but my boyfriend. So what does that mean?Also I looked up Figting and it said-FightingTo dream of participating in a physical fight means that you will be threatened by someone about something related to your status or finances. If you saw others fighting in your dream, you are unwilling to admit your own problems and turmoil. You need to take more responsibility for solving your own problems in real life.I couldn't find topless or not being able to see someone's face.So what does all theise symbols put together in my dream mean? Thanks again. I'll answer anyone's question. All you have to do is ask.
- A: i think the fact that you'r topless is your desire to reveal a secret that you've kept to yourself for a long time (random guess).drowning also symbolises not being able to cope with something that is going on with your life. not being able to see someone's face may be representing your inability to see beyond someone's physical features; especiallt if the person has no eyes it may represent your oblivion to something that someone wants to tell you but that they want you to recognise it and bring it up.i dont know if this is all true, these are just my interpretations.
- Bad dreams? what does it signify?
- Q: From a week I am having continous nightmares, they go somethin like this:12-Aug--> I c a rotten body floatin in a well/pond11-Aug--> evil eyes watchin me10-Aug-->1st dream--> running/fighting trying to protect a girl.. 2nd dream-->Seein a devil wrapped in a white saree9-Aug-->1st dream--> Roaming In a Burnt land with no life.. 2nd dream-->.bombs, burried in grave by mud due to an explosion8-Aug-->Getting stabbed 7-Aug-->Crossing a bridge, under it i see 4 rotten(burnt) bodies in the shore.I am a guy who hardly dreams.. but from past week I am rattled by these scary dreams.. can some1 tell me y this is happening or what does it signify?
- A: Are you watching movies? 7-Aug Bridge indicate an obstacle. are you crossing it and surviving? Seeing a dead body or bodies are indications of something, or someone haunting you. Is there a death in your family? Is there someone sick?8-aug: Stabbing is something bad. You were defeated by something or someone and you let them win. What's wrong in your life? what stresses do you have that someone wins? 9-Aug: The stress or certain obstacle is getting bigger and your inner conscience is really trying to wake you up. You have to explore your dream more because something in your real life is bothering you. 10-Aug running to save someone... Pretty much means you want to do the right thing. You're fighting to save her, fighting to save you. Do you like someone and want them to realize it? As for the devil, that's obvious not a good thing... but with the white saree, you seem to be a person who wants to do the right thing but the other side of you wants the easy way out. 11-Aug: you're getting deeper into your obstacle. you're seeking guidance and it seems like you're going down the wrong path. Sad, bad, evil eyes mean you're losing this battle. Your real life is speaking to you in your dreams. Listen to it. 12-Aug: water could be something as much as having to pee, lolseeing a body floating, again, is this body you? Are you failing at something? Is someone you're close to, ill?I hope I helped.
Prev Question: What is the white pill with msd 214 written on it
People also view